Love and Ex's

Thank you again for all the reads. Now get ready...I dont know how people are going to feel about this chapter but...well you will just have to read and see.

Previously: “I don’t want that! You are amazing! And tonight you were even more amazing.  You took photos with fans, they loved you. I love you.” He blurted out before he could stop himself. Oh lord what did I just do.

Her eyes went wide and she sat there just staring at him. “Dylan?” he tried to get her to say something.

“Harry…I…You can’t.”

“How do you know?” he asked.

“Harry we barely know each other. We met four months ago and haven’t spoken for the last 2. We made out, almost had sex and then never spoke again. Until you randomly texted me a month ago.” She was now tapping her foot vigorously on the carpeted floor.

“None of that changes how I feel. I told you from day one I wanted to see you again. And when I was able to have you, even for those few minutes I felt on top of the world. Seeing you tonight, after all that has happened, just made it clear what my feelings towards you were.” He grabbed her hand but she quickly snapped it away. When he looked up at her face their were tears in her eyes.

“Harry you are not making this easy.” She looked away from him.

He moved closer to her on the couch hoping to stop the tears that were about to fall from her eyes, “What do you mean?” His heart was beating at such an alarming pace he was sure it was going to explode.

“I’m – I’m… I’mseeingsomeone.” She spit out quickly.

And that was when he felt his heart stop beating all together. “What?”

“Remember my ex?”

“The guy who cheated on you?! The guy who called you while there was another girl in his bed?! That EX?!” He tried to keep his voice at an even level but he could feel his blood boiling.

“You remember all that?” she asked blushing. If it had been any other time he would have found it cute but at that moment he found it infuriating.

“OF COURSE I DO! I wanted to wring his neck”

“He has changed” She was now defending the guy.

“A leopard does not change his spots.” He was standing now pacing the room. If he sat any longer he probably would have lifted the couch and throw it across the room.

She stood up and tried to follow him pacing, “So that means you will still chase after older women and be that heartbreaker you always are.” She was trying to joke with him. He was not in the mood for a joke. He stopped pacing and faced her.

He could not make out what she was feeling. She stood there looking at him. She looked sorry. Sorry for him?! She was the one who was bound to have her heartbroken by the same asshole that did it before. He had never felt the feeling of not getting what he wanted. He hated it and never wanted to feel this way again. He was totally rejected.

He pulled open the door and just walked out of the room. He was making his way back tot the group. Dylan must have been following him because Natalie suddenly screamed, “Dylan!” and ran past him.

“Oh Natalie!” Dylan picked Natalie up and held her on the hip.

Louis came over to Harry, “So…” he whispered in his ear.

“Don’t want to talk about it” he could feel the frown on his face and Louis gave him a pouty face but could tell Harry was not in the mood to be messed with.

“Well, we better get going. The concert was amazing guys. Thank you for this. I am sure Natalie won’t stop talking about this for months!”

“Don’t thank us. Thank Harry!” Louis smiled wildly.

She looked over at Harry with a pity face, “Thanks Harry”

He said nothing. He could not speak unless he wanted to say something he wanted to regret so he stormed off.

“Harreh-“ Zayn hollered. Harry didn’t care. He just needed to get away and get some air. When he burst through the exit cameras and screams greeted him but he quickly ran and climbed onto the bus.

Silly Dylan...ex's are for a reason! Hopefully she will come to her senses! Thanks again for reading. Read Review Vote :) :)