Coming Back and Going Out

800 READS and counting!! I cannot believe it! Thank you all! Keep reading voting and commenting!!!

When she let go of him she smiled, “Getting something for your mom again?”

He could not help himself from just staring at her. She was back. And in the same shop they first met. Then he realized she had asked a question. She stood there waiting for his reply, “Oh yeah…no…I saw you while I was grabbing a coffee across the street. So your back?”

“Yeah but only for the semester. I actually have a great opportunity to open my shop when I go home. So I am trying to graduate early.” She walked back to the jewelry to continue her shopping. She was surprisingly calm and collected. He couldn’t focus on anything she was really saying. She looked up at him.

“Congratulations. Your dreams are coming true.” He smiled at her.

“Yeah shockingly hard work pays off. You would know. Tell Liam I said happy birthday! His is right after mine and I missed the party.” She grabbed one of the necklaces to examine it.

“Oh right! Happy birthday. 24 right?”

“Yeah you remembered?” She smiled at him.

He could feel his blush come up across his face. “Of course” he whispered. It was breaking his heart standing there. Seeing her again made him so happy, but knowing she would not and could not be his made him feel so dejected.

She made her way to the cashier, “We should catch up sometime. Eleanor told me you guys just got back from your tour. You are probably beat.”

“Beyond. To be honest I think the coffee is the only reason I am standing right now.” He scoffed. They both laughed as she paid the cashier he watched her like it was the first time he had seen her. “I was actually headed back to the flat if you wanted to come. I am sure El would like to see you…Louis as well.”

She spun on her heels to face him with a smile so wide she looked like a kid in a candy store, “That would be amazing! That is if you are sure I wont be intruding?” She asked cautiously.

“No way. They like you way more than they like me. And they haven’t seen you in ages. It is no intrusion at all.” He was walking towards the door and she quickly followed.

When they got to his car he opened her door and she hushed a thank you towards him. As they drove the car stayed silent. At first it was awkward but then it fell into comfortable silence. When he pulled into the flats parking lot he looked over at Dylan. And he saw her smile with a fondness.

“This place hasn’t changed.” She climbed out and they made their way to the door. As they walked out of the elevator towards his door he again looked over at her. Her skin looked so soft, her lips just as kissable as they day she left. Damn her.  He grabbed his key and unlocked the door.

“Hey guys. I brought you a surprise…” he walked in and saw Louis and Eleanor cuddled on the couch. They looked over as Dylan walked in.

Eleanor punched Louis in the gut as she hurdled the couch and ran towards Dylan, “DYLIEEEEE!!!” they hugged tightly, “What are you doing here?! You weren’t supposed to  be here until next week!”

“Drama back home. Decided to leave a bit early. Nothing London couldn’t fix.” She sighed and looked around.

“Is everything ok?” El asked concerned.

“Yeah but stupid ex problems” she shrugged.

That’s when Harry’s ears perked up, “Ex?”

Dylan looked over at him, “Yeah guess you were right. People don’t change.” They simply stared at each other for a few second before El cut in.

“Well it happens. And now that your back with us…I prefer you being single” El hip bumped Dy.

“Of course you do.” Dy rolled her eyes. She began to walk around, “this place has not changed one bit”

“We haven’t been here so how could it?” Harry asked sarcastically.

She spun around impressed, “Touché Harry.” She walked over to Louis who smiled at her, “So do you have any plans for the night?”

“Sleep” Louis and Harry said simultaneously.

Eleanor rolled her eyes and looked at Dylan, “Sorry about those two. Did you have something in mind?”

“Not really. I was just going to walk around Covent Garden to hit a pub or two.” She slouched into the couch.

“By yourself?” Harry sat on the chair across from her. Although he really wanted to sit next to her, El had stolen that spot fairly quickly. He watched Dylan nod her head. “You’re mad! You should never go anywhere alone.”

“I like it. I can people watch. And when old men try to pick me up makes for most entertainment.” She smiled and started to gather up her stuff. As she stood up she looked over at El, “It was great seeing all of you guys again. El I am sure I will  be seeing you soon.”

Harry stood up with her, “Wait, wait, wait.” He stopped her from walking towards the door, “You are still going to go to Covent Garden alone tonight?” She nodded as if to say ‘yeah why not?’ “Well I cant knowingly let you go alone. I am coming with you.”

“I do not need Halyn to start back up.  My life has finally gone back to normal.”

“We’ll go too!” Eleanor chimed in.

“And then it would look like a double date.” Dylan added

“Then we will invite the rest of the boys to come as well. I am sure they would lov- like to see you again.”

She stared at all of their faces and seeing how happy they were to be going out she caved, “Fine meet me by the Covent Garden tube station at 9. Happy?”

“Ecstatic.” He smiled.

She let out an involuntary giggle, “Bye guys.”

As the door shut Harry could not control himself. He began jumping up and down. “Someone’s happy!” Louis laughed.

“I got to take a shower, and fix my hair…and Louis call the guys! I am celebrating!” He ran to the bathroom. Tonight things are going to change, Tonight’s the night.