Bread and Sweets

I believe Haylor is trying way too hard to be like Haylan. Just saying...

Read review and vote :)

When he woke up, Dylan was no longer in his arms, or any where in the room for that matter. He sat up and looked around confused but then heard her laughter from downstairs coupled with his mothers. He wiped the sleep from his eyes and walked downstairs.

“Oh honey you couldn’t have put some clothes on?” his mum took a sip of her tea.

“Morning to you too,” he walked over to grab the teapot and poured himself a cup. He sat next to Dylan who smiled at him and pecked him on the cheek. He looked at her confused and elated. What the hell was that?  He asked himself. He leaned in to whisper, “Morning.” He saw the goosebumps that were left on her skin and he loved that. He looked at his mum who was now beaming at the pair. He laughed as he asked, “Sleep well?”

Dylan nodded and his mum did as well. Dylan then interjected, “Your mom was just telling a story about your fascination with her bras when you were younger.”

He put his head down and pinched the bridge of his nose. “What?” His mum asked, “We were just talking about your love of the female form.” She laughed and stood up putting her mug in the sink. “I will leave you two. And Harry say hi to Charles when you go to the bakery.”

He nodded at her and looked over at Dylan to try and explain himself about the bra stories his mum had been telling, “It was not a fascination. I just found them entertaining.”

She laughed, “You still find them entertaining. Sorry for not wearing one this morning.”

“I don’t mind that at all.” He slid his hand up her leg and under the large shirt she was wearing. He grazed her stomach and then reached one of her breasts. He watched her eyes close as he began to fondle her. “Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this in the kitchen. My room?”

She didn’t even respond with words. She quickly stood up and grabbed his hand pulling him up to his room. They were both laughing like school children as they made their way to his room. He turned to shut the door and when he returned to facing her she was in a very familiar piece of underwear and nothing more.  He was smirking so hard it could have almost been a smile.

“You said you only wanted me in these in your room. I guess I remembered.” She took a step towards him as he began to walk towards her. He again began to trace the contours of her body with his fingers. He reached the elastic of her panty and slid a finger under to pull her flush against him.

“I told my mum no funny business under her roof.”

Her hands went to his bare chest. They were a bit cold but he found it so refreshing. She pouted and looked up at him, “This isn’t funny business.”

“It’s not?” he let his nose nudge hers.

“No. It’s very, very, serious business.” Her lips quickly met his and he could feel her smiling. His hands began to roam all the soft skin he could. He felt her arms go under his and then he felt her gently scratch his back. He let out a soft moan. God that felt good. He let one of his hands reach around to one of his favorite parts of her body. Her bum. He had his hand rub gently and then grab her forcefully, which caused her to jump onto her tiptoes. Then he let both hands fall onto her butt, which caused her to jump and wrap her legs around his waist. He began to move her towards the closest wall and when he began to kiss her neck he hit that sweet spot that caused her nails to dig into this shoulders.

He wanted to do her so badly. But he knew that it would, not only piss his mother off, but ruin the fact he had reiterated he loved her the night before. He reluctantly pulled away and then let her legs to fall to hit the floor. She looked confused and started to cover herself up thinking she had done something wrong. He grabbed her arms so that he could see her nearly naked body and smiled at how gorgeous she was.

“I think we should get dressed and head to the bakery. Before my mom comes in here and sees us being ‘indecent’” He said letting go of her hands and going to his suitcase to grab clothes for the day. He kissed her forehead gently and walked out to go to change in the washroom. I am an idiot. He took a deep breath and walked to the toilet.

As they were driving to the bakery he could feel her looking at him but when he turned to see her head was already snapped back to staring ahead. He did not want to jinx himself but he felt he was crumbling those walls she had built up for her protection. Slowly he was getting closer to her heart. He was not ashamed about how lame he sounded to himself. He loved her and would continue telling her. He never thought he would be able to feel like that again. Not after… And now he would be face to face with her.

“So this bakery…” she broke the silence as she trailed off waiting for him to explain.

“It was my first job…My only job really. I would do the basic mixing, baking, etcetera. I was good at making icing as well. Also really good at eating it.”

They laughed. “Well I will challenge you any day. I still will buy the container of icing and just dig a spoon in it.”

“Wow! Proud to know a girl who has an appetite.” That’s when they pulled into the small public parking area across the street from the bakery. He stared at it.

“Is that it?” She asked with a concerned smile.

“That it is.” He sighed.

“You seem to be dreading this more than most people would. It is just a bakery.” She was looking between him and the bakery confused as to what he could possibly dislike so much.

He knew who was in there. And he wished he didn’t. “Let’s go.” Was all he said as he climbed out of the car. Dylan quickly followed and caught up to him. When he opened the door and let her in he heard the bell jingle.

The man behind the counter turned around and his face was full of shock, “Harry!!!” He ran around the counter to give Harry the largest bear hug. Mostly because the man was very large, like a bear.

“Charles! How are you my friend?”

“Cannot complain. Business is business” Charles looked behind Harry to see Dylan, “Who is this gem?” he asked.

“Dylan.” She walked over to put out her hand as Charles shook it.

“A friend from London?” he winked over to Harry.

“Yes. She came to see what the rest of England has to offer.” He smiled.

“So far it smells delicious.” She took in a deep breath and Harry watched as Charles’ eyes made their way down to her chest. The anger that flooded Harry was unnatural. He could feel his hands form fists but then he felt Dylan loop her arm through his and his thoughts were instantly gone. “So your mom said a loaf of bread and any sweets we want.” She smiled.

He looked over at Charles, “You heard the lady!”

“Of course.” Charles walked back behind the counter to help Dylan and that’s when the doors from the back began to open. “Carly! Look who came to visit?”

Crap.

I love you all! Thank you :)