Love Letter and Fixing

Ahhhh!! Another 1000 reads?!? You guys really make me feel loved. Only two more chapter until the end. On a completely unrelated topic I have started my #26acts which is making me feel really good about myself. :) Anyway read,review,vote spanks a lot your gorgeous creations!

------------

"Harry something came in the post for you...from the US." Louis hollered.

Harry ripped the envelope out of Louis' hand and tore it open. "It's a letter." He went to the bottom of the last page. "From Dylan."

Louis swung himself over the couch to sit right next to Harry. He felt Louis' elbow digging into his side as Louis repeated, "Read it. Read it. Read it."

"Cool your jets mate." Harry smiled and cleared his throat to begin reading the letter.

"Harry, I know I promised I would text you once I landed but I didn't really know what to say.i had blurted out three little words that I never meant to come out that way. I had actually planned to tell you months prior. But Caroline kinda got in the way.

"You are probably wondering how? Or when? Maybe even why? Well I can answer all three of those questions.

"How? How could I not love you? You always treated me with kindness and out me in this pedestal I seemed to never come down from. Even during a fight you still showed how much you cared. I love that,

"When? That is a tough one. I would say I fell for you the day we met but I didn't realize it until we met again in the same place a few months later. You still had that same blinding smile that made my heart skip a beat. And I LOVE that.

"Why? Plain and simple....because I do. And I freaking love that!" He could not control the smile that had grown on his face or the heated tears forming in his eyes. Louis nudged him to continue reading and so he cleared his throat and continued, "Every time I see my tattoo I think of you and that amazing weekend we had together. That one magical kiss that could have nearly changed the whole course of this relationship but I was too stupid to say or do anything about it. I hope every now and then you think of me. And all the good, and yes the bad, times we have had. You have been a great friend and an excellent lover. I will now say my final goodbyes.

"Please burn this after reading. I don't know if I could bare knowing it made its way to the public eye. Goodbye Harry. All the best in your life. You are going amazing places...I love you...Dylan."

He put the letter down even though he wanted to re read it and memorize every line.

"You're not going to burn that letter right?" Louis asked jokingly but oddly meant it.

"I have no clue." Harry stood up and began to pace behind the couch. "What can I do? This is huge! I love her and now, NOW, she tells me that she loves me! When she knows we will most likely never see each other again?!?"

"There is her launch party in October." Louis mentioned.

"That is months away. I can't wait until then. What if she finds someone?"

"She won't but you have a point. You could text her." Louis squinted questioning his own suggestion.

"And say what exactly? 'Got your letter. Glad we feel the same way. Too bad you live half way across the world.'"

All of a sudden Louis jumped off the couch and clapped his hands together. Harry watched as a lightbulb turn on in Louis' head. "Text her. Joke about how she never texted you when she landed. If she asks about the letter, you say you hadn't received it and BAM! You surprise her at the launch party! Profess your love and you make gorgeous Haylan babies."