Halyn and Bathrooms

As the boys made their way to the “secret” rehearsal location it became apparent it was no longer a secret. The parking lot was packed with fans and their moms trying to get in. As they pulled around back and climbed out of the car they began to wave and smile, as was he protocol.

Harry began to look around and read the signs most were the same “I love you” “Marry me!” but then he caught one he had never seen before. “We Support Team HALYN!”

He was confused until Zayn came round and said, “Wow you and your new girl already have followers. And a celebrity name”

That’s when Harry re-read the sign and realized what it had meant. “Oh crap. Dylan is not gonna let me hear the end of this.” He quickly began to reach for his phone to try and text her an explanation.

“I highly doubt she will even know about it” Louis said as he continued to wave at the fans.

They began their walk into the rehearsal space when Harry said, “You don’t know Dylan.”

“To be fair mate, neither do you.” Louis laughed as they took off their jackets and made their way to warms ups.

He looked down at his phone and decided against texting Dylan. He would deal with her later. Focusing on the tour was his main focus for the day. He would see her at the partty where he could explain everything.

When the car pulled up to the complex everyone piled out and Harry saw Winston shake his head. Harry gave him a confused look but Winston quickly explained, “Your girl is here and she did not look happy.”

Harry did not even wait as he ran up the stairs to his apartment and saw her sitting at the door. He cleared his throat and she looked up. The site he saw made his heart ache. Those eyes, Those gorgeous eyes, were bloodshot and puffy. She shot up and wiped her tears away from her face.

He didn’t even think about it and ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her. He was surprised she didn’t push him away, she instead wrapped her hands around his waist and squeezed. He was so surprised at how nice it felt he barley heard she mumbled something in his chest.

He pulled her away and looked down at her. Their eyes met once again and he was speechless. She was waiting for an answer to a question he did not even hear and when he was finally able to talk, “What was that?”

“I said what the fuck Harry?” She asked again as she stepped away.

“What?” He was so confused. Was she mad about the hug?

“Halyn?!? Seriously?!? My phone has been ringing like crazy because my friends have now become part of this craziness. They have people messaging them on facebook, twitter, everything! My parents keep getting phone calls from reporters. Halyn?!? I mean really?!?”

He laughed at her reaction but he was surprised at how she did not seem angry. Just frustrated. “How about you come inside so we don’t have the neighbors calling the police.” He began to unlock his door.

“Arent your neighbors your bandmates?” she asked.

He turned his head to turn to her. She shrugged as if to say, ‘I told you I do my research’ He smirked and opened the door to let her enter.

She looked around, “I probably look like a raccoon. Do you have a mirr- What am I saying of course you have a mirror. Where is the mirror?”

He pointed down the hall to the toilet, “You look fine by the way.”

She walked down the hall and he ran to his room. He could smell how horrible he smelt. Oh lord Dylan must think I don’t shower. He needed to take a shower as soon as possible. He realized he could make this situation work in his favor. He took off all his clothing and wrapped a towel around his hips and walked to the closed bathroom  door.

“May I come in?” he knocked gently.

“Yeah sure.” She said as she turned the knob and opened the door a small amount. He opened the door fully to actually get in and she turned to look at him and froze on the spot. Her face was priceless. Her eyes were not only wide with shock they were scanning over his body multiple times. Her lips were parted slightly and that was his cue to call her out.

“You could take a picture it would last longer. Although I do prefer to be undressed more than being clothed so you might actually see this more often.” He tapped his index finger under her chin to mock her open mouth.

She cleared her throat, “I was not expecting you to be half naked walking in here.”

“I could be fully naked if you want to see the total package.” He stepped closer to her but she was nimble and ducked out from under him.

“I am good thank you. I guess I will wait in the living room?” she was looking everywhere but at him.

“You could wait in my room.” He smirked.

“That would lead to me seeing you again half naked. No thanks.”

“Suit yourself. You might have to help Louis set up for the party”

“Shit I forgot that was tonight. I am not dressed.” She looked down at her outfit.

“You look good to me. Those jeans really show off your legs. Which I have to say are amazingly long for a girl your height.” To be honest he was thinking of them in that dress she bought and how he wanted the wrapped around his waist as he slammed her up against a wall.

“Whoa!” She covered her eyes, “Now what the hell are you thinking about”

He looked down and laughed, “You of course” That was when he finally shut the door and take his shower.

When he was finished he climbed out and opened the door, steam cascaded out the room. He took in a deep breath and then heard muttering. He saw Eleanor walk out of Louis room.

“Oh Harry, Dylie is such a lovely girl. She is hilarious! And she is gorgeous.” El gushed.

Harry gave her an odd look, “Yeah. She is. Where is she?”

“I brought her to Louis room to borrow something to wear for the party.”

“And she agreed to that?” Harry asked incredulously.

“Why wouldn’t she?” Eleanor looked confused.

“No reason.” He walked into his own room to get dressed,

He walked out the same time Louis bedroom door opened and saw Dylan walk out. He knew she was gorgeous, Eleanor did not need to tell him that, but in that skin tight navy blue dress that pronounced her curves and made her chest more mouth watering he had no clue what to say.

“Now it’s my turn to say ‘take a picture’” She laughed.

He snapped back to reality and laughed scratching his head, shaking his hair. “You look amazing.” He looked down and saw her sneakers. He smiled.

“We didn’t have the same shoe size.” She began to play with her shoes embarrassed.

“I like it. It’s more you. Ready to head to the living room. Party should be starting soon.” He put his arm out and she looped her arm through his and they made their way to living room.

Sorry it is so short. with this hurricane I have been busy doing other things. Donating, Volunteering. Read and Review please.