Choices and Decisions

Thank you so much for reading and i sill cannot believe i am so close to 1000 reads!! it is just surreal to me! Thank you all! Womp woMP WOMP!! So now they are out and Dy has suggested what Harry wanted in the first place...what will happen next?!!?

Previously: He thought back to that moment and it became clear what she was thinking about. He nodded and replied, “Friends with benefits?”

“Yeah. That. Is that offer still on the table?”

He couldn’t breath. He was not sure he heard her right and the fact he was pretty sure he did hear her right he chocked a bit on his beer. “Dylan-“

“Harry,” she again cut him off, “I know this is not me. But I don’t want to be me. It is apparently not appealing enough to keep a guy faithful. These are my last four months in London and I just want to have fun. And benefits would be simple.” She was playing with his lucky chain necklace.

“When I first made you that offer things were a bit different.” He looked at her trying so hard to read what she was feeling but she had all her defenses up and hiding all emotions behind the great wall.

That’s when the rest of the guys came flooding into the bar. “LOUIS!!!” She screamed and ran around Harry to the group and gave them all massive hugs, “Stuck in traffic?”

“Yep. You know Harry had to be here on time,” Louis jokingly rolled his eyes.

“Eleanor you look gorgeous as always,” Dylan gushed at her new best friend.

“You look stunning tonight. Harry wont be able to keep his hands off of you,” she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Oh El! You are so cheeky!” Dylan leaned her head on El’s shoulder.

“How did you guys find us?” Harry finally chimed in.

“Some little girl-“ Zayn began.

“Isabella?” Harry asked surprised.

“Yeah.” Liam smiled, “Guess she helped you too.”