Chapter 33

Just so you know this is a juicy chapter
1 month later.
Elsie POV
Harry was due back tonight at around 10pm and the tomorrow at 6pm we would all go to America. I wanted to stay awake for his arrival but I could feel my eye lids drooping.
2 hours later
I woke with a start, I could hear footsteps, shit was I being burgled? Someone came into the room, my first instinct was to hide under the covers.
"Hey what are you doing under there"? Harry whispered, lifting the coves from me
"Oh Harry it's you" I said with relief a hand on my heart.
"Who else would it be"? Harry asked as he was taking off his shirt
"I thought you were a burglar" I said innocently.
"Aww" said Harry as he climbed into the bed, now that he was just in his boxers.
"Well Elsie, the only thing that I would be stealing is your heart" said Harry cuddling me
"Hmmm I think you stole that long ago" I said giving him a kiss.
"So anyway are you excited for America"? He asked.
"Yep, America has been on my bucket list for so long, what about you"? I asked.
"Oh I'm very excited" he said with a smirk
"Wait, why are you looking at me like that"? I said confused.
"Oh I'm just thinking about how you said you'd treat me when we were in America" said Harry.
"Oh right, yeah you can forget about that" I said.
"Aaaah no, come on else this isn't good for my man hormones" said Harry.
"No I mean we can forget about waiting, I want you, I want all of you tonight" I said climbing on top of him.
"Well I didn't see this coming up I'm down" said Harry and then he began kissing my neck and he made his way down my body. His hands then unclipped my bra and he then he pulled down my nickers so that I was stark naked. He then pulled down his own boxers so that he was now  stark naked as well the only thing giving him coverage now was his tattoos.
"Are you sure you want this"? He asked.
"Yes I'm sure, I want least want one night with you that I actually remember" I said and then we... (I don't wanna go into too much detail)
After 5 mins Harry reached his climax and although he had a condom on I could feel the warmth from his sperm.
"Phew" said Harry as he collapsed on top of me, sweat dripping on his back. I kissed his head and cuddled him.
"I'm glad you didn't make me wait" Harry whispered.
"Me too" I whispered back falling into a dreamless sleep.

AN
i hope you enjoyed this chapter X