Chapter 4

Elsie's POV
Today I was going for my first scan to see how far along I was and to make sure that the baby was okay, got ready in this outfit.

Elsie's POV Today I was going for my first scan to see how far along I was and to make sure that the baby was okay, got ready in this outfit

I then grabbed my keys and bag and headed out the door, I got in my car and went to turn on the engine but I wouldn't start.
"Shit" I said to myself. I got out of my car and left it, I'd have to sort it out when I came home, I decided to walk to the hospital instead despite it being an hours walk, but I couldn't stand taxi's it was fine my appointment wasn't until 12 anyway so I could just make it in time.

When Elsie is at the hospital.
"Elsie Peterson" someone called just as I was walking in.
"Yes that's me" I said coming in the door.
"Well that's what I call perfect timing" said the lady, who I presumed would be my midwife.
"Follow me" she said so I followed her down a long corridor of brown polished floors and purple walls and the we entered a room with a bed and the sonogram machine in it. I climbed up onto the bed.
"Well I guess I better introduce myself properly I'm Mel and I'll be your midwife during this pregnancy, you will also have a back up midwife her name is Kim but she isn't working at the moment but I will make sure that you meet her at some point during your pregnancy" said Mel.
"It's nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand, I then laid down on the bed and lifted up my top, Mel then put some of the cold gel on my stomach.
"There you, go there's your baby" said Mel turning the screen towards me so I could see.

And if I didn't know for definite then, then I knew for definite now that there was no way I could give up this baby no matter who there dad was

AN
I hope you enjoyed this chapter x