Chapter 14

Elsie's POV
Harry was currently round at my place, he had little Rose in his arms. He stared at her with so much love in his eyes.
"You know it wasn't until I had a daughter that I knew I could love someone this much" said Harry, I nodded knowing exactly what he meant, I didn't think I could love someone as much as my daughter, but then again I never really experienced love, my parents disowned me, but even when I was little they always showed little love towards me, they preferred Evie, she was the one who always got good grades, I had always struggled with school. Harry place baby back in her cot.
"So I guess we should think of a name for her then" he said, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Yes but just a heads up I know you love the name Darcey but my mom is called Darcey and well you know I don't exactly have the best relationship with my mom or with any of family for that matter" I said.
"I understand" said Harry taking my hand, it sent shivers down my spine but like good shivers.
"Well I know her middle name is going to be Rose, so we definitely can't call her Georgia" said Harry I chuckled thinking about all of the fans who had gotten pregnant who had probably called there daughters Georgia Rose, we then both agreed that any names mentioned in the boys songs were off limits. It took us a while but we finally thought of a name that we both agreed on, Aria Rose styles- Peterson, I told Harry that she didn't have to have my surname as well but he insisted. I then took out my phone to check my Instagram it wasn't until now that I had realised that I hadn't posted since the gender reveal, with everything that had been going on I had just lost track of time.

@elsie_peterson: it's been a crazy few months but throughout all of this craziness I got you 💕💕 Aria- Rose- 21/6/21

Aria- Rose- 21/6/21

I decided not to tag Harry as I thought he should be the one to decide if he wanted to to tell the world that he was a dad, I had obviously kept it on the down low about who Aria's father was as I wasn't quite sure. I put my phone down I look at Aria who was now back in Harry's arms fast asleep, I guess he wanted to get in all the cuddles that he could before he had to go. He then shifted Aria so that she was just laying in one arm and then with his free hand he grabbed his phone. A few minutes later a notification came through on my phone.

@harrystyles: you've only been in my life a few weeks and yet I already love so much, daddy will always protect you my little princess 💞💞 Aria Rose styles Peterson Tags: @elsie_peterson

Tags: @elsie_peterson

I smiled at him and he smiled back, but I wonder what the fans would think.