Chapter 12

Elsie's POV
2 weeks had gone by and I now had the DNA test results in my hands, the answer was right there all I had to do was open the envelope and read the letter, I looked down at my little Rose (which was what I was calling her until the father and I had agreed on a name) and I knew exactly who the father was just by looking at her, I open the letter and it only confirmed what I thought.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Harry styles was the father.
Both Louis and Harry were away on the final
Leg of their tour, we had all agreed that when I got the results I would message the person who was the father. So now I had to tell him.

AN
Sorry this chapter is quite short, but are you happy that Harry is father?

Styles vs Tomlinson On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara