Chapter 30

Harry's POV.
I had to ask her, I had to ask Elsie if she would come on tour with me, the idea of leaving her and Aria for almost 6 months killed me and I know constantly being on the move probably wasn't good for a baby but Lou brought lux along to our tours and well I could only ask. Elsie came downstairs her dark hair was tied up in a messy bun she was wearing a pair of black  shorts with a hoodie of mine.
"You know you have your own clothes" I said pulling her onto my lap.
"I know but I like yours better" she said playing with my hair.
"Anyway I wanted to asked you something" I said.
"What is it"? She asked.
"Well I was wondering if you and Aria would like to come on tour with me"? I asked. She stayed quiet for a few moments.
"I don't Harry, just the whole idea of travelling so much with a baby" said Elsie.
"I know it's a lot to ask, but I just can't bare the thought of being without you and Aria for so long, I mean Aria will be almost one by the time I get back and then I'll be off again for the rest of the tour until August" I said.
"Wait I think I have an idea what's your tour   schedule"? Asked Elsie.
"Well we tour Amsterdam, France from January to February and then we come back here just for the night, no shows though and then we head off to America from February to June" I said.
"I have an idea, why don't me and Aria stay here whilst your touring Amsterdam and France and then we'll join you whilst you're in America" said Elsie. I thought about it for a moment, it didn't seem so bad, I could probably just about cope not seeing them for a month, as much as it would hurt.
"Okay, but only if we call everyday" I said
"Like I wouldn't anyway"? Said Elsie kissing me.

AN
i hope you enjoyed this chapter X
Btw I'm skipping New Years as I've already had like 3 parties in this story x