Chapter 19

Elsie's POV- continuing from the previous chapter
She stayed silent for a moment and then she got up from where Aria was and she joined me on the sofa.
"Honestly I'm thinking of giving them up for adoption, I mean i know I live here now but I'm just not ready to be a mom, like don't get me wrong I love kids and I'm happy enough to look after Aria if you ever needed me too, but the best part about it is that I can give her back to you" she said.
"Did you think you'll ever tell Niall"? I asked.
"No, besides he happy with his new girlfriend" she said, I nodded I kinda felt sorry for Niall, I mean he was unaware that someone was out there carrying his unborn child, but I wouldn't tell him even though I was tempted too, I couldn't betray Grace like that, a thought then came to mind.
"Did you ever think of having an abortion"? I asked.
"I did, I even booked the appointment, was all set waiting and then I remembered something I had told myself in my early teenage years, no matter what age I got pregnant I would never have an abortion, so I bailed out" said Grace.
"So are you sure you want to give them up"? I asked
"Yep, I only have their best interests at heart, I need to learn how too look after my self first" said Grace.
"I mean come on I tweeted asking where I could find toast in Sainsbury's or Asda, and that wasn't even a baby brain moment that was just a Grace moment" said Grace and then I saw a smile creep up on her face. Aria started crying so I picked her up, she stopped as she wasn't due a feed yet.
"Or how about that time we went grocery shopping and you asked where the liquid chickens were"? I said chuckling we then spent the next hour exchanging funny memories.
AN
I hope you enjoyed this chapter x