Chapter 15

Elsie's POV
I had just got Aria settled for her morning nap when Grace bust through the doors rambling on, it was times like these that I wished she never had a key. Aria began crying.
"Thanks a lot Grace" I said sarcastically lifting Aria out of her cot, I gently rocked her whilst shushing her but she was having non of it, I tried seeing if she wanted another feed but she just turned her head away.
"Oops sorry I forgot you had a kid now" said Grace.
"Yeah well you've barely even spoke to me since the gender reveal and when you do you just waffle on about random stuff" I said, whilst still rocking Aria who still crying.
"Yeah, I've been busy" said Grace. I bit my lip and nodded.
"Here let me try,it was fault after all" said Grace, it wasn't until I was passing Aria over to her that I noticed that she was wearing a really baggy hoodie, Grace never wore baggy hoodies, unless she was on her period but I knew she wasn't because if she was she would be slumped on my sofa eating ice cream whilst watching one direction: This is us, it was like ritual of hers, and well mine because we were usually in sync with our periods, Grace actually cried and told me how unfair it was the first month when I was pregnant and when she had a period on her own. I knew she was hiding something.
"Hey what's with the baggy hoodie"? I asked her.
"Oh um, I'm on my period" said Grace.
"No you're not, I know you" I said, Grace past Aria back to me who was still crying but she was a lot calmer, Grace then went into the kitchen, I knew what she was looking for, ice cream, she came back empty handed, well not entirely she came back with a yoghurt instead, she then sat down on the sofa and grabbed the remote, I knew what she was trying to do, she was trying to prove that she was on her period, she tried switching on the telly but she couldn't as I had unplugged it whilst she was in the kitchen, she sighed, she couldn't be bothered to get up.
"Confess, Hewitt " I said.
"Okay but please can you settle Aria first" she said, I sighed and rolled my eyes at her, I sent out a tweet saying:

@harry_styles: 😂😂

After a while she finally settled so I put her in her cot, shut the door over slightly and then went into the kitchen to join Grace. I didn't say anything I just waited for her to start speaking. I decided that I wouldn't say anything until she had finished no matter what she said.
"Okay so you know how Niall and I got talking at your gender reveal party, well that night I went back to his place, and well I was only going to watch a movie, but then his telly downstairs wouldn't work so we had to go upstairs, at first I just sat on his bed, but then I got cold so I got into the bed, and the next thing I know Niall and I aren't even watching the film, instead we're both naked having sex and now I'm pregnant" said Grace, she then lifted up her top to show a small round bump. I was kinda disheartened to find out that Grace had kept it from me for this long. Especially because she was the first to know when I was pregnant with Aria.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.
"Because I'm scared Els, I'm not ready to be a mother,I can barely even look after my self" said Grace.
"Wish you would've told me sooner, I was scared too, so having my best friend there for support really helped especially in my situation, at least you don't have to wait until your baby is born to know who the father is" I said.
"Speaking of the father does he know"? I asked.
"No I haven't spoke to him since" said Grace.
"What about your mom and dad" I asked.
"Nope not even them, I've told no one, other than you" said Grace, the fact that she hadn't told her parents came as a big shock, Grace's parents were the complete opposite of my mine, Grace was there pride and joy, there only daughter, Grace had 5 older brothers and well Grace was a surprise baby, Grace told her parents everything. She still called them every night to let them know what she did that day.
"I have an appointment tomorrow, will you come with me"? Asked Grace.
"Sure, Harry's having Aria tomorrow so I'll be all yours" I said.

AN
I Hope you enjoyed this chapter, did you expect Grace to be pregnant?