Chapter 6

Elsie's POV
It was the next day now and I was getting ready to go and meet Louis and Harry, I felt sick but I couldn't tell if it was because I was pregnant or nervous. I got ready and then I made my way out of the door, I finally got my car fixed so I didn't have to worry about walking all the way to costa which was in the town centre.

20 minutes later
I arrived at Costa and I parked up just outside, I then stood outside for a few moments, I then put a brave face on and walked inside, I spotted Louis and Harry at a table in the far right corner, hidden from people walking by.
"Hey Elsie" said Harry as I approached them.
"Hey guys" I said sitting down.
"So what is it you have to tell us"? Louis asked, I took a deep breath "okay here goes nothing I thought"
"Ok so you guys know I'm pregnant, right but you see the thing is one of you is the father but I have to be honest here I don't who because I slept with you both that Saturday I met you" I said.
"So how will we know"? Asked Harry
"Well we won't, not until after the baby is born and we can do an DNA test, look guys I'm sorry this is just a massive mess and I understand if you want nothing to do with it" I said.
"Well no of course I want to be a part of it even if the baby isn't mine" said Harry.
"Yeah me too, but how is this gonna work, you know like with us supporting you"? Asked Louis.
"Well I guess you could both come to the scans" I said.
"Okay yes, but let's take it in turns as there's already enough rumours going round that Louis and I are dating and if we were spotted going to a scan they might think that we're adopting a baby" said Harry.
"And what about the birth, I want to be there" said Louis.
"And me" said Harry
"Well I'm allowed two birthing partners so can both be there" I said.
"Okay and guys I am sorry I wish I just knew who the father was" I said.
"Hey don't be, we were all pretty drunk that night, things happen" said Harry.

AN
I hope you enjoyed this chapter x