Chapter 1

Elsie's POV
I woke up with a banging headache, I felt awful, the reason I felt awful was because I drank, a lot but the ironic thing was I drank so much because I was feeling awful about a break up that had just gone through, so my best friend told that she would take me out to forget about him, I didn't really want to go out but I decided to, but I wasn't going to drink so I ordered a lemonade but then my friend told me that was being boring and that should be celebrating the fact he had left (she had never liked him) so I had one drink and it was only going to be the one but the next thing I know I'm shotting vodka and downing points of lager, I vaguely remember meeting two guys that night, they joined us in our celebrations, it's funny you go out to get over one guy and end up meeting another, or in my case two.
I rolled over to grab my phone when I noticed two pieces of paper folded up under my pillow.
The first said this.
Great sex last night
LT
Oh great so I clearly had a one night stand with one of the guys I had met but who was LT?
The second note said this:
Last night was amazing xx
TPWK
Love HS x

Oh god had I had sex with this guy as well, I wish he would make it obvious like the other guy, and also who was HS and then I read a part of his note again, wait TPWK stood for treat people with kindness which was a saying that Harry styles used, and the person had signed it HS but no it can't have been, can it? And if HS was Harry styles then was LT Louis Tomlinson, no surely not and if it was well then...

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter x