Chapter 27

Time skip to Christmas Eve.
Elsie's POV
Today was Christmas Eve and Harry was throwing a Christmas/ birthday party for Louis. I got Aria ready in the perfect outfit, I had been waiting ever since the gender reveal for her to wear it.

@Elsie_peterson; Aria's all ready for the Christmas/ uncle Louis' birthday party ❤️❤️💚❤️💚

I put a bib on Aria as she had begun drooling tremendous amounts due to the fact that she was teething and I didn't want her outfit to be soaking wet before the party had even started. Harry came into the living. He picked up Aria, she then grabbed his his finger and shoved it in his mouth.
"Eurgh, lovely" he said with a chuckle I passed him a teething ring a tissue.

Time skip.
The party was now in full swing, Grace and I were having a good catch up, I was glad she had decided to come despite what happened with Niall. Niall then looked at her and smiled. Grace then looked at me as if to say "really".
"Play it cool Grace, it's not like he knew about any of it, was it" I muttered despite the fact the that there was loud music playing. Grace then smiled back at him. Harry then came over to us and he gave me Aria so that he could go and get Louis' cake from the kitchen. I signalled at Liam to turn the radio off, everyone stoped talking, I then signalled at Anne to turn the lights off and then Harry entered the room, the candles filled the room with a warm glow.

"Happy birthday to you"
"Happy birthday dear Louis"
"Happy birthday to you"
"Hip hip hurray"
"Hip hip hurray"

"Come on then make a wish" said Harry shoving the cake under Louis' nose.
"Alright mate nearly burnt my nose off" said Louis with a chuckle he then blew out all of the candles on his cake. I checked the time and saw that it was 19:30 I knew that Aria would be getting tired now.
"I'm just putting Aria to bed" I told Harry, He nodded and I went upstairs. After I had had fed and changed Aria I put her in her cot, I saw my own bed bad and was almost tempted to climb in it, but I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing they were having fun. I put the baby monitor on and then went downstairs.
"Grace has set up mistletoe somewhere" said Zayn cautiously looking up incase we were standing under it.
"Great" I said I would now have to walk around with my head up. It got to about 11 o'clock and some of the guests started going home by 12:30 it's was just Grace and the boys left. Niall and Liam ended up under the mistletoe. They both looked up and then went to walk away.
"Hang on minute, rules are rules" I said so they turned back and kissed each other.
"Waaaaaaayyyyy" we all cheered. Eventually it was just me and Harry at the party, I had completely forgotten about the mistletoe and I ended up under it with Harry.
"Oh look mistletoe" said Harry looking up and pointing to it. I nodded and went to walk away.
"Rules are rules" say Harry repeating the words I had said earlier, he was right rules were rules. So we kissed, it was long kiss, one that resulted in me leaning into his chest whilst he rested his chin on my head, but the kiss hadn't just been  a quick peck on the lips like Niall and Liam's kiss, it was much more passionate.

AN
i hope you enjoyed this chapter, also was the kiss just a Christmas kiss or is a new love brewing between Harry and Elsie??