Chapter 8

Elsie's POV
8 weeks later and I was now 20 weeks pregnant, today was also my 20 week scan and today it was Louis' turn to come and Grace was coming of course so she could find out the gender.
"Hey" said Grace coming in, she was the only other person who had a key to my place, although sometimes I wish she didn't.
"You ready to go"? She Asked.
"Yeah" I said then we went out of the door and got in my car.
"Can I drive"? Asked Grace.
"What? No you can't drive you don't have a license" I said.
"Yeah but it's only 20 minutes up the road and how hard can it be, I bet I could drive easy peasy" said Grace. There was a reason that Grace didn't drive it was because she didn't know her left for her right.
"No Grace I can't be getting arrested before this baby is born" I said and then I drove to the hospital, I couldn't see Louis, I wondered if he had bailed out, I went to the back entrance and asked the security guard there, he told me that Louis was waiting inside because there was a mob of fans across the street.
"Hey" said Louis when he saw me.
"Hey Louis, this is Grace" I said waving my hand towards her.
"Nice to meet you" said Grace shaking Louis' hand. I then left Grace waiting outside whilst Louis and I went into the room together. Mel noticed that it was Louis straight away.
"Oh no Harry today then"? Asked Mel.
"No he was busy working unfortunately, but Louis said he'd come with me for moral support" I said.
"Aww, well that's nice of him" said Mel.

After the scan
Louis and left the room and Grace went in.
Grace's POV
I entered the room, and told Mel who I was, Mel smiled and she showed my a piece of paper with the gender written on it, I smiled knowing how happy Elsie would be.

AN
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, gender reveal coming tomorrow x