Chapter 24

Harry's POV
Elsie was sobbing into my shoulder, I rubbed her back comfortingly, clearly things hadn't gone well with her parents. Eventually she stopped and she lifted her head from my shoulder, she brushed her hand against the wet patch that had be left behind in a result of her tears.
"What happened"? I asked calmly, Elsie took a deep breath and swallowed.
"It was awful Harry, well it started off okay my mother seemed fine with it, even my father did, my sister even liked the idea of being an aunty, it was all going well until..." she shuddered, I waited letting her have a moment.
"Jeremy came down stairs, he's dating Evie" said Elsie. I knew Jeremy was her ex.
"But I thought your parents hated him, I thought it was the whole reason why they had cut off communication with you"? I said.
"So did I, but it turns out that they didn't hate him they just hated him with me because my sister had claimed that she loved him first which isn't true she just wanted him because I had him first, but that's not even the worse of it, things got bad when my mother said "well you've clearly moved on if you've had a baby with someone else, and well that's when I said "WELL THE ONLY REASON I HAD A BABY WAS BECAUSE I WENT OUT GOT DRUNK AND HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND" said Elsie.
I could see the tears forming in her eyes, she had clearly said that and then immediately regretted it.
"But you didn't mean it" I said grabbing her hand.
"But it's true Harry" she said, I could see the hurt in her eyes.
"Well it might be true, but your break up was the result of one of the best things that ever happened to me" I said.
"I just hate it when I hear the truth" said Elsie
"I know, but you know what I think I might thank Jeremy, him leaving you gave me Aria" I said. Elsie chuckled she obviously felt somewhat better. But now she done with her crying Aria started.
"When one stops another one starts" said Elsie getting up to go and get Aria. I went on Instagram and found Evie's account and then found Jeremy's account, I wasn't lying when I said I was going to thank him, I would've done it in person but I didn't feel comfortable leaving Elsie and Aria right now. So I did it Via Instagram.

@harrystyles: thank you for breaking up with Elsie, because of your decision i became a dad.

He didn't say anything back

AN
i hope you enjoyed this chapter x
Next chapter is the same day but from Jeremy's POV