Chapter 7

Time skip to when Elsie is 3 months pregnant (12 weeks)
Elsie's POV
Today I was going for my 12 week scan, Harry was coming along to this one and then Louis would come to the next we had all agreed that Harry would be my partner and the baby's dad and Louis would be my friend.

I had now arrived at the hospital I parked my car up and then I spotted Harry he was hiding behind his car slightly. I walked over to him, we called the hospital ahead of my appointment to let them know so that they could sneak us in the back way. We then sat waiting in a private room until Mel came.
"Hello Elsie, and I see you've brought someone with you" said Mel, she hadn't noticed that it was Harry yet.
"Yes this is my partner and the father" I said.
"Oh my it's Harry styles" said Mel in shock.
"Nice to meet you" said Harry shaking her hand. Mel then asked me to lift up my top so I did, my small bump showing. Mel then squeezed some gel on my stomach which felt extra cold today, Harry then grabbed my hand.
"Everything looks good" said Mel turning the screen around so we could both see.
"Wow" said Harry.
"They look like you already" said Mel, I smiled and chuckled, Harry did to, but it broke my heart when she said that, knowing that the baby could be Louis.
"Well everything is good, so I guess I'll see you both, at the 20 week scan where you'll be able to find out gender" said Mel and then with that Harry and I got up and left.
"What are you doing, about finding out the gender because I think it's unfair if one of us finds out before the other" said Harry.
"Well yeah I thought about that which is my I'm gonna bring my friend Grace along to the next scan as well so she can wait outside and then go in after to find out the gender, she's gonna do a gender reveal party for us" I said.
"Ah Okay, I'm looking forward to it" said Harry and then we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

AN
I hope you enjoyed this chapter x