Chapter 11- I Haven't Forgotten

The rest of the week I ignored Zayn, which was not easy. Every time I saw him and Kristen together I felt like screaming. I thought we would carry off where we left off, but boy was I wrong. 

Sam had come over and we were getting ready to go see Niall perform. While curling my hair Sam decided to ask me about Jennifer.

“So you and Jennifer have become close lately.” She sad while applying her eyeliner.

“Yeah I guess we have a lot in common.”

“Just be careful Autumn don’t think you can trust her fully.”

“Sam I’m still friends with you, but I’m also friends with Jen. I know you two don’t get along, but that shouldn’t stop me from seeing her too.”

“I know, but I’m just looking out for you that’s all.”

“Thank you.” She gave me a small smile. “I love what you’re wearing tonight.” Sam looked amazing, she wore black skinny jeans, a sheer maroon, sleevless collard shirt, with her hair slicked back into a ponytail. 

“Thanks! What are you planning of wearing?” 

“I have no clue, help?” Sam skipped over to my closet and looked around for something. She pulled out pair of black high wasted skinny jeans with rips on the knee, a deep v neck shirt, and a black leather jacket. 

“Now this is hot. It’s edgy and so you.” 

“I don’t know it’s really daring.” 

“Go for it, it’s cute!” She ran over to me, grabbed my hand, and guided me into the washroom. “Put it on!” I dressed myself in the clothes and couldn’t help but stare. I to admit I, looked good. I put on a ton of mascara and applied a red lip. I walked out and did a little pose for Sam she giggled.

“I’m ready.” 

Sam and I walked into the cafe and found Louis, Harry, and Niall standing by the small stage. 

“Ready Niall?!” Sam and I asked in unison. 

“I don’t know.” Niall said with a sad face he looked sick.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m scared I’ve never really performed in front of anyone before.” 

“Niall it’s going to be fine your friends are here! If you get scared look at us!” I said cheerfully, but Niall actually looked like he was going to puke.

“I can’t guys!” 

“Why don’t Louis and I sing with you?” Harry offered.