Chapter 19- Redo

I knew I had over reacted, but I couldn’t stand him. I felt like he missed out on the most important things in my life, and he was never there for me. I called Lily, but she didn’t pick up. Sam didn’t answer either. I called Louis even though it was a tad random, but I needed someone.

“Lou?”

“Hey Autumn what’s up?” His voice slightly grogy. 

“I need a place to crash I got into a huge fight with my dad and I---”

“Of course you can!” 

“Lou you’re the best thank you!” I said with releif. 

“No problem!”

   I took a taxi to his house and knocked on the door. We embraced in a hug for a while, Lily must have explained what was going on with me. We sat down and I vented to him about everything. It was nice telling a guy especially Louis since he was so understanding. “What a jerk!” He yelled after I told him. “I can’t believe it, he lucked out.”

“I don’t know what to do I told Zayn so much, and I really thought I could trust him. I know you’re friends with Kristen and stuff,”

“Trust me I’m not she’s been annoying lately the lads agree.”

“What’s going to happen when I see him at school?”

“Act like nothing happened be confident!” It was easy for him to say, Louis had so much confidence. 

“How can I when I feel like shit?”

“I think it shows how strong and independent you are, it’s sexy.” I giggled. “It’s true! I would be so pissed at myself if I messed it up with someone like you. When you go to school on monday strut into class with your head held high.”

“I’ll try!” 

Louis and I watched a few movies before bed. We ended up crashing on the couch, I fell asleep with my legs on Louis. 

The next morning I woke up to the sound of whispering, but my eyes stayed shut.

“Is she gonna wake up already?” I heard Harry complain.

“Shut up Harry!” Sam snapped. I decided I should open my eyes to see what the commotion was about. 

“HAPPY SOMEWHAT BIRTHDAY!” Sam, Louis, Harry, Lily, and Niall shouted. I shot up from the couch shocked.

“Huh?” 

“Since you left your party early on friday, and missed blowing out the candles on your cake,”

“Which was delicious by the way!” Niall added, Lily nudged him playfully.