Chapter 15- What's You're Problem?

Of course Kristen would be at the same theatre, at the same time, and at the same movie as Zayn. 

“Hey guys I just bumped into Kristen is it okay if she joins us?” Zayn asked smiling.

“Yeah sure.” Zayn moved into sit beside me while Kristen sat beside him. Great Zayn was stuck in the middle, and Kristen was probably going to flirt the entire movie. 

“Thanks for letting me watch the movie with you guys. I hear this movie is super scary so I’m glad I have someone with me.” 

“Wait! You said no scary movies!” I yelled at Zayn.

“Common it’ll be fine I’ll protect you.” He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him. Kristen crossed her arms.

The movie wasn’t as bad as I thought it would I actually ended up keeping my eyes open for most of it. However I still pretended to be scared so Zayn would hold me tightly. Kristen even had the nerve to lean closer to him Jennifer rolled her eyes in response. Liam and her laughed most of the time making comments on how unrealistic the situation was. By the end of the movie I was happy to get out of there I had enough of Kristen.

“That was so freaky!” Kristen said when the movie ended. 

“It wasn’t that bad.” Zayn responded. We grabbed our coats and headed out of the theatre together. Kristen kept close to Zayn making conversation, while I talked to Liam and Jennifer.

“Sorry she had to come.” Jennifer apologized.

“It’s not your fault that girl just has some timing.” I said trying to stay positive.

“You girls are so catty,” Liam smirked. 

“I’m just looking out for my friends, and besides I’m making sure Kristen doesn’t pull that thing she did to us when we started dating. Autumn doesn’t deserve that."

“Huh?” I said.

“When Jennifer and I started dating Kristen was a bit...”

“Bitchy.” Jennifer added.

“Whatever the idea is she likes attention from guys.”

“She had the nerve to flirt with Liam even when we were together.”

“Who cares I never flirted back I liked you too much!” Liam gave her a kiss. We stepped outside into the cool air and said our goodbyes. I gave Jennifer and Liam a hug, but I just ignored Kristen. 

“Bye guys!” Zayn and I waved and began to walk away. Of course Kristen stood there looking like an idiot expecting us to want her to join us.

“You have a ride home Kristen?” Zayn asked being polite.