Chapter 13- He Would Never

I headed to school with a huge grin on my face it was my first day going to school knowing Zayn was mine. I bobbed my head to the music on my iPod, and had a slight bounce to my step. When I got to school I saw Zayn sitting against an oak tree in the courtyard he looked gorgeous as usual. I ran up to him and sat down he jumped a bit.

“Boo!” I grinned.

“Hey there,” He leaned into me and gave me a peck on the lips. He gentle kiss quickly warmed me up.

“What ya drawing?” Zayn had his sketchbook in his hands I tried leaning over to see what he was drawing, but he pulled it away.

“Hey no peeking!” He laughed.

“Common I showed you my sketchbook, and the art in my room! The least you could do is show me one of your pictures!”

“Fine but don’t laugh at me.” He passed the book to me and I flipped through it. 

“Woah these are really good!” Some of them even made me laugh, I could tell cartoons were his thing.

“Thanks but there not as good as yours.” I blushed a bit. “I’ve been trying to draw a portrait but it’s really hard.” He turned to a page with the outline of a face on it. 

“Here let me help.” I grabbed the pencil from his hand and began to sketch. I decided to sketch Zayn making sure to make his lips, eyes, and cheek bones were perfect like they were in real life. I took my finger and began to smudge out certain areas for shading. After a few minutes I was done. “I present to you Zayn Malik.” I showed him the drawing.

“Woah how’d you do that so quickly?” 

“Tons of practice you’ll get the hang of it.”

“You are surprising me more and more each day Autumn.” He gave me a peck on the cheek. The bell rang for first period, so I began to collect my things. 

“Coming?” I asked when I stood up.

“I got a spare first period I’ll see you in art?” 

“Sure thing.” 

Harry and Lily couldn’t help but notice my smile in English. I had told Lily last night on the phone what happened, but no one else knew.

“What’s got you in such a good mood?” Harry asked.

“More like who’s got her in such a good mood.” Lily replied nudging me slightly. 

“O-M-G who’s the guy?!” Harry said in a girly voice. 

“Zayn Malik!” Lily said clapping her hands some students turned around shooting her looks to be quiet. 

“I could have told him myself ya know.” I replied back giggling slightly.