Epilogue

“Don’t wait up for me!” I picked up my purse and rushed to the door.

“Oh I won’t!” Stephanie yelled back. It was nice to have Stephanie as a roommate, and her and I had become super close. I thought when we got paired together at our dorms we would have problems, but surprisingly we got along just fine. It wasn’t hard making friends at the university, but I still missed my old friends. Lily, Sam, Jen, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and I managed to stay in touch. Even though we weren’t living in the same area anymore we found time to meet up every once in a while. 

I grabbed a cab and began to head over to the cafe. 

Driving to the cafe near the high school felt crazy to me, I hadn’t been there in ages. High school seemed like it happened years ago, so much had changed. After graduation I thought things would still be the same, but it wasn’t like that at all. People began to change things that seemed important weren’t important anymore. At the same time there were also things that stayed the same, like my dad. He made sure he called every week to check up on me. I’m glad we worked things out it was nice to have him looking out for me. 

“We’re here.” The cab driver looked over at me.

“Thank you!” I handed him his money, and got out of the car. I stepped inside and looked around for him. I saw him near the back reading a book, and he had his cute little hipster glasses on. “Are you sure you wear those glasses to see, because I think you wear them to look cute.” Zayn took out his earbud and gave me a big smile. He got up instantly and wrapped his arms around me. Some things just never changed.

“I missed you so much.” He whispered in my ear. I slid my arms around him holding on tightly.

“God I’ve missed you.” It had been 3 weeks since I’ve seen him, but it felt like years. He gave me a long and hard kiss on the lips, which made my heart flutter. Eventually we sat down and caught up with each other.

“How’s school?” Zayn had been studying English at Cambridge which was an hour away from me.

“Torture I feel like I have an essay due everyday. How about you?”

“Busy, but good. I have a surprise for you!” I pulled out a ticket out of my bag, and handed it to him.

“You’re in another art exhibition?! I’m so proud!” He held my hands across the table.

“Yeah and hopefully you can make it, I need you there. You’re my good luck charm.”

“Of course I’ll be there.”

“Enough about school how are you?”

“I’m fine, but I would be much better if you were with me.”

“I know, but have you got my emails?” I had been sending Zayn emails with apartments we could possibly move into.

“Yeah I can’t wait till we can move together.” My dad wasn’t too keen on me living with Zayn he thought he would distract me. But I needed him with me, Zayn knew how to calm me down when I had a crisis. We had been looking at apartments for a while now, we were trying to find a place that was right between our universities. 

“Me too!” We ordered our drinks, and I looked around around the place. “I can’t believe we’re here right now. Do you know how many memories were created here?”

“It’s unbelievable!” 

“This is where I heard you sing for the first time, remember?”

“How could I forget?”

“You know you guys have amazing voices, you guys should think about starting a band together!”

“Actually we have talked about it,” Zayn bit his lip nervously.

“REALLY?!” I shouted excitedly, a few people shot a look.

“Yeah!” Zayn smiled. “The lads and got talking, and we’re thinking about actually recording a few songs.” I was so happy Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry got along. I thought it would never happen since it started out kinda rough.

“I’m so happy can I be the manager?”

“Of course.” He smiled. 

“I propose a toast as a new manager.” I held up my cup of hot chocolate as soon as the waitress gave us our drinks. “To the future band,” Zayn held up his cup of coffee with a grin. “and too---” I tried to think of another thing.

“And to forever.” He added.

“Cheers.” I smiled and we clinked our glasses. I liked the thought of forever, it sounded just perfect. 

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT READ! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE! THERE WILL BE A NEW STORY COMING OUT VERY SHORTLY! THE NEXT ONE IS ONE I AM VERY PROUD OF AND I HAVE WORKED SUPER HARD ON IT! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW (I ENJOY TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS) AND VOTE! XOXOXOXOXO- JCSHIU!