Chapter 1- A Warm Welcome

Even though I wanted to hate London, I couldn’t. As my dad drove to our new flat, I began to fall in love. The city was beautiful, the streets came to life under the lights, people roamed the sidewalks looking stylish. 

“It’s really pretty dad.” I looked at him, he had his eyes glued to the road he didn’t bother smiling. I was tough to get him to smile, even if he did it was fake.

“I’m glad you like it. That’s my new office building over there.” I looked out the window and saw a huge building towering over.

“That’s gigantic, I didn’t know accounting firms could be that big.” He didn’t bother replying the conversation ended there. 

Our flat was small, but it was cozy. I actually liked my room, it had a sloped ceiling there was a small white desk in the corner, and a single bed to the side. It was simple, but I was planning on changing that as soon as I had the time. I walked over to my dads room he began to unpack somethings from a box.

“Dad did you want something to eat? I saw a pizza parlor across the street, I could pick us up something.”

“It’s fine you go. I have to get started unpacking, and I have to fill out some paper work for your new school.”

“Oh right.” I dreaded going to a new school I didn’t want to start over. Making friends back home was hard enough, I didn’t really become close with anyone. “Well I’m going to go get something.”

“Okay here’s some money.” He walked over and gave me some change. 

“Thanks I’ll be home soon.” I went to my room and searched my bag for my green army jacket, and slipped it on. I looked at the mirror in my washroom, I had on a pair of black sweats, a loose grey tank top, and a white cardigan. I looked exhausted, but it didn’t care, I was only grabbing some pizza. I took a pair of keys, and slid on my grey TOMS. I  walked past my dads room to check on him, he was hunched over on the bed with a picture of my mother in his hand. I didn’t bother consoling him he needed space. 

The pizza parlor was actually quite busy for a wednesday night. I lined up behind a group of girls, still wearing their school uniform. 

“He was totally about to kiss me, but I was like ‘Back off!’”. One girl was explaining to her friends. She was petite, but very pretty. Her hair was long, brown, and wavy, and had dark blue eyes. I was already feeling out of place, and I had only been in London for a few hours. 

“Oh my god, what a loser!” A blond girl replied. I rolled my eyes, did girls have anything better to do besides gossip? 

“What’s your problem?” The brunette asked me, staring at me with her piercing blue eyes.

“What?” 

“Don’t play dumb, I saw you rolling your eyes at us.” She snapped back. She was about to say something else, but her eyes looked beyond me and at the door. I turned my head around to see what she was looking at, 3 boys walked in. They were all quite attractive, they all flashed a smile. The brunette shuffled past me, shoving me out of the line. “Oh my god! You guys finally made it!” She gave them each a hug and escorted them into the line. “Why don’t you buy Michelle, Sandra, and I a pizza and we all share?” Before the boys could answer she walked to a table leaving them in line.

Go With It (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara