"Yeah, what he said."

"This is not what I was expecting." I state as I shut the car door. My eyes remain glued to the building in front of us and a confused smile plays on my lips.

From what I've heard and concluded, Priya's parents are rich. Her mom is well known and I guess I expected her to own a bigger, more, I don't know, morden gym.

Instead, this is a small, old looking gym. It does not look like it belongs to Rewa Singh. Most of the white paint has cracked and some of it is peeling off. There's some grafitti on a small part of the wall, under one of the tinted windows. An attempt at an alien.

This looks like what I'd make if I was feeling like Rosa Ortecho.

"What?" Mason chuckles.

"It's small." I point at it with my thumb before turning to him. "Isn't Mrs. Singh some big shot trainer and ex boxing champion?"

"Yes," he laughs and throws his arm over my shoulder, "she is. This isn't her only gym, she has two others. This is just the old gym where she discovered her passion for boxing and so she bought it."

"Ah, okay." I nod and we begin walking towards the open, wooden blue door.

"Wait," I stop in my tracks and Mason simultaneously does the same, "didn't you say the two of you used to hang out here a lot?"

He nods and I continue.

"You guys used to drive all the way from your place just to come here?"

"Yeah." He purses his lips and seems to think. "It's like if there was one library that had your favourite novel series in the city. Wouldn't you drive there every weekend if you could?"

I smile and look up at him. He nods, returning my smile with a grin. We resume walking and finally enter the gym.

It's pretty decent inside, better than it looks outside. The white paint on the walls actually looks fresh. All of the equipment is intact; not a scratch or tear.

There are some people in here. A few of them glance up at us before continuing with their exercises. My eyes roam around the room and land on the guy in the corner, doing push ups while playing hip hop.

"Mason!" I jerk my head towards the direction the voice is coming from.

Her long brown hair, tied up into a ponytail, swings as she swiftly walks over to us. She's wearing white short shorts and a blue tank top with white sneakers. There's nothing much to her look but somehow she looks so pretty.

"Priya." Mason removes his arm from around my shoulders and turns to Priya.

"What took you so long?" She playfully hits his arm before hugging him.

"What?" Mason rolls his eyes. "We didn't even take that long."

As if from a sudden realisation, her eyes slowly move from Mason until they rest on me. They slightly widen, and she raises her eyebrows.

"Maya?" Her eyes oscillate between Mason and I.

"H... Hey." I give her an awkward wave.

"What..." She looks up at Mason and shakes her head. "Are you two back together?"

Mason nods, a small smile forming on his face. Priya gasps before beaming and looking at the two of us.

"That's great! Why didn't you tell me sooner, you dummy?"

"Well, I was going to." Mason sheepishly grins.

"Sure you were." She folds her arms and shakes her head.