It wasn't Love

Book name- It wasn't Love

Author- Nandi1103

Reviewer- aayshaikh18

Title(Titre)

The title of the story is eye - catchy and it completely goes with the plot of the story so no complains about title it's perfect.

Cover(Coverture)

Cover of the story is nice, it depicts how the characters are in the story as in Nandani is bubbly and chirpy while Manik is surrounded by darkness. but the cover could be more eye - catching.

Blurb(la description)

The way you have written the blurb is just fantastic. The description of the characters is so unique. And it attracts the reader.

Story line(scenario)

The story line is not that unique but the way you have described it is quite unique specially the past of Manan you have wrote it in a totally diffrent way and I persnoally loved it.  The emotions of Manan you potrayed in the story how vunreable they are is very well written. So I was feeling connected with them .Overall the storyline is nice .

Grammer(grammarie)

The grammar in your book is on the point so no complains on that.

Characters(personages)

The characters are portrayed very nicely . The way you have described them it's just fantastic.  The way you potrayed the characters of Manik and Nandani, how manik was before meeting Nandani and how he became after she left him and even Nandani also how she was with Manik and how she was after he left.

Flow(couler)

According to one shot the flow of the story is perfect. You have not rushed the story nor had made it slow so the flow is perfect . Manan's past and present. The flow is perfect.

Reviewer's opinion(critique)

The overall os was awesome . Everything was just perfect but the cover of the story was little dull. But the plot was really nice the way you potrayed the characters, there behaviour, their characteristic is amazing.Very well done. You did commendable job in writing the One shot.All the best.

Book star-4.5/5

__💗💗__

We hope the review is helpful to you

Please complete the due payment of reviewer.