The Demon Is Born (Nahar)

Author : manigandanrmec
Reviewer : dramaqueen_Nahar

Title/Titre : 8/10 :

Cover/Couverture : 5/10 :
Story cover needs improvement, it's not attractive at all.

Blurb/La Description : 5/10 :
You didn't write anything related to the main story in the blurb. It's needed to rewrite it and you should write something interesting so that it creates curiousity inside a reader to read the full story.

Storyline/Scénario 8/10 :
It's just four chapter still I found the storyline interesting. Please continue.

Dialogue/Expression : 7/10 :
You need to improve more. Specially while writing personal pov and normal conversation. It's getting mixed up.

Creativity/originality(La créativité/Originalité) 9/10 :
It's a nice story plot. I liked it.

Overall engagement/Engagement global :7/10
Author note before starting the story is making a reader irritated. Otherwise it's fine.

Grammar/Grammaire :9/10
I have not that much complaint of this field. Still I deducted one mark bcz there is always a scope to improve in this field.

Characters /Personnages : 7/10
I found few character name are so similar that it's confusing to a reader. You need to do something about it and if possible, rewrite the characters part. You should write something interesting to make a reader curious to read farther.

Flow/Couler 10/10 :
Story flow is good enough

Reviewer opinion:
You should change the story cover and rewrite the story blurb. If possible rewrite the characters part and delete that author note which is creating distraction before reading the story.

Thank you! Hope, it helped you.

Please complete the reviewer's payment if it is not done yet. Ignore the request if it is already done.

Thank you!
TheBooktrovert