Sinful Love (Smriti)

Reviewer:- NailedItSmriti

Author:- Harshita__180103

OS name :- Sinful Love
Book name:- With Love

Title(7/10) :
The title is good, justified the story but it could have been more eye-catching.

Cover(7.5/10)

Blurb(9/10)
Loved it❤

Storyline (9/10)
Loved the storyline!!!! It was beautifully penned down. I could feel the emotions,the overwhelming and unconfessed love between the two. You beautifully described how both of them loved and adored each other against all the rules of the society. Every paragraph, every line depicted their pure love, the way they wanted to cherish and protect each other. The whole OS was ethereal, beautiful and all sorts of synonyms.

Dialogue/Expression(10/10)

The dialogues were carried out smoothly and well written. I also loved how as a reader, I can also feel the love they have for both of them.

Creativity/Originality(8/10)

Loved how the whole OS turned out, subtle and romantic. Full scores for creativity.

Overall Engagement(9/10)

Grammar(9.5/10)

Not a single error or typo. The words and phrases used were marvellous too. I think this is your strength 👍

Characters(9/10)

Loved how they both had contrasting lifestyle but bonded on same roots that is love for each other. The feelings and dialogues conversed gave justice to the characters.

Flow(9/10)

The start of the story had my heart but the ending was equally beautiful. I liked how you did not drag the OS instead gave it a beautiful ending that is very satisfying.

Overall Score:- 87/100

All the best for future

Thank you! Hope, it helped you.

Please complete the reviewer's payment if it is not done yet. Ignore if it is already done.

Regards,
TheBooktrovert