28. A Very Harry Christmas

{please watch the video in the media because its hella good}

December 25.

Harry used to love the holidays. Just the atmosphere, being around family, in the breaks from school were enough to put him in a good mood. Not today.

Now, being an adult, he realize nothing more than a organized sale on everything from toys to cars. On the other hand, Louis loved Christmas. Being around friends and family, seeing all of his cousins, opening presents, and playing in the snow were just a few of Louis' favorite things of the holidays.

So, considering that it's 5 a.m. on the Thursday morning, Harry seems understandably unenthusiastic.

"Harry. It's Christmas!" Louis says, touching his boyfriends cheek and smiling widely.

"C'mon, we have lots to do!" He adds, pressing his forehead to his palm.

"It's Christmas?" Harry fact, oblivious to the fact that it's actually Christmas morning, and was totally too groggy to remember he had done Christmas shopping two months previous.

"Holy shit." He said, astonished. "Not one single call from my mum or Gem. Wow."

"Love," Louis said, patting his saddened lover on the back. "They probably didn't know who or where to call, wait for it, i bet you they'll call." And then he smiled with that Louis smile, the one that could end wars, stop disasters and ment broken hearts.

So, he decided to go with it and put his will into play.

"Now, we have things to do, yes?" Harry smiles, and kisses Louis on his button nose.

-

So, Three hours later they sit on the kitchen counter, legs thrown on each others lap. Louis gently moved Harry's toes around, making him laugh, and Harry desperately tried to force himself to call his mother.

"Just do it, Harry. I promise you won't regret it. She is your mum after all." Louis said, looking at Harry with kind eyes.

So, he pressed his thumb down on the green call circle on his screen and listened closely as he heard the ring.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

"Hello?" Harry instantly felt his breath catch in his throat, his face paled and his heart sped up rapidly. "Hello?"

He forced back tears as he whispered, "Mum?"

"Harry?" She questions, her voice muffled and rushed, like she had covered her mouth out of shock.

"Ye-"

"Gemma! Oh- oh Gemma! It's Harry, Harry, he's called Gem!" Anne shouts, exited and Harry can imagine her bouncing on her heels. "Oh Harry... My sweet, sweet, Harry.."

"Mum i-"

"Give me the phone!" And then there's a muffled sound, a plunk, then more muffling. "Harry! Harry I've missed you so much!" Gemma screams as she sniffles, she's crying and by this time so is mum.

"Gem, I've missed you too. Bunches," Harry smiles, the tears running down his cheeks and Louis contemplates wether to give him his space or not. So, he divides that he should, because that's the polite thing to do, and when he gets down Harry catches his hand and whispers, "I love you so much, Louis."

Louis can't hold back the blush that crept up to his cheeks. "Harry, I love you too. Since I seen you that day outside of the apartments."

And Harry moves Louis' hand up to his mouth and presses a kiss to the small, bony hand of his lover, then leads him into a hug. Louis holds his boyfriends torso like it was the last time he'd ever see him. "I'll always need you. Please, stay." Harry whispers, kissing Louis' neck.