26. Earned It

{hardcore smut, like, two lines down. please, don't read it if you're squeamish or anything because honestly- just don't ugh. its just a story, don't spam my inbox with hate because you can't handle something you choose to read. also, read the short note at the end💕}

Harry could feel Louis' hard cock through his jeans. The physical contact the pair made whist kissing was enough to strain Louis, he was about ready to explode in his pants. Harry desperately carried Louis to their bedroom in a haste, only un-connecting their lips so Harry could safely lay his boyfriend down on the bed.

"Harry," Louis screamed when he felt his younger boyfriend take his neck into his mouth, lightly sucking and chewing on the tender skin. "Oh shit." He released all of his stress in 0.2 seconds.

Harry's slender fingers trailed down Louis' neck from the love bite. He whispered sweet nothings to the vulnerable partner as he trailed down his lean torso. Harry kissed down Louis' sides, just above his belly button and in the hollows of his hip bones.

"I love you," Harry said while unzipping Louis pants. He pushed down his tight briefs and the throbbing boy hissed as the chilled air hit his cock. His hands reached to hold his dick and balls for warmth, then blushed as it looked as if he was going to beat himself off.

"Eager boy, huh?" Harry smirked, licked his cherry colored lips and hummed. "Cold? Not for long."

And with that, Harry cupped Louis' hands and removed them from his junk. He slowly positioned himself on the bed, to where his head was unbearably close to Louis' cock.

Harry took a moment to take his partner in, the length, size, color. Even the way his veins protruded again the skin as he twitched. They had both been waiting for this for a very, very long while and tonight was going to be the night.

Louis' gasps filled the room as Harry unexpectedly took all of his boyfriend into his mouth and began to lightly suck. The way Louis' tip grazed against Harry's moist throat made him shiver in pleasure, and he was quickly a squirming mess beneath the younger boy.

Louis was begging for Harry, he wanted to feel him in the most intimate way. So, as soon as he got the chance, Louis slid reluctantly beneath Harry's grip and rummaged beneath the bed for a moment.

Finding the small bottle with a quiet, "Aha!" The elder boy plopped back next his love and popped the cap open.

Louis swiftly squeezed the bubblegum flavored gel onto his two fingers, when he glanced back over to his boyfriend his eyes widened in amusement and in slight surprise. Harry had flipped himself over on all fours, his round bum protruding in the air and he was quietly panting as he stroked his long, hard cock.

"Babe," Louis muttered before quietly flipping Harry over and running the lube over his throbbing member. Louis quickly returned the favor, giving Harry probably what was one of the most pleasurable blow jobs he'd received. He was screaming slightly, sometimes profanities and sometimes Louis' name. Right when he was at his peak, Louis let him go before he came.

"Not yet, love." Louis smiled, then made his way down to lift Harrys legs up. Louis put even more lube on his fingers before sliding them over Harrys hole. The touch made his hum in pleasure, Harry was in for something amazing.

Louis slid one finger in, earning a shriek from Harry.

"Shh, baby, does it hurt?" Louis asked, slowing his pace down.

"No," Harry breathed. "Feels amazing. Add another, please,"

And when Louis did, Harry was melting under his fiery touch. Harry was grasping Louis hair in both hands, huffing with pleasure and when Louis glanced up, H's emerald eyes were screwed shut and his plump lip was pulled between his teeth. He had now hit the pain, and Louis saw one solemn tear stroll down Harry's temple.

"Baby- do you want me to stop-" Louis tried before he was cut off by the half moaning-half screaming man below him.

"No! Please!" Harry moaned, his touch tightened on Louis' feathery locks. This earned a grunt from the older boy.

Louis proceeded to stretch Harry out, if not, adding his cock into the equation would be far too painful for the younger lad to endure. Louis went from pumping two fingers in and out gently, to adding some spice by scissoring his fingers deep into his boyfriend. Harry had released his tight grip on his Louis' hair, and maneuvered them to the toned tattooed arms of the busy boy.

Louis retracted his fingers from Harrys warmth and reached over to find the bottle of bubblegum flavored lube. Again, he squirted the pink tinged substance onto his hard, throbbing length and strokes himself, spreading the goop across.

"Tell me if it hurts, baby, okay?" Louis says quietly, as if he was scared of the words. He doesn't want to hurt his Harry.

"O-okay, i love you." Harry murmurs to his boyfriend, and Louis leans over Harry, half shielding his body for some reason- to protect him and to makeshift hug him.

Louis slid his head over Harrys lubed hole making him quiver, they both wanted this so much. Neither could believe it was finally happening, and the suspense built up to this was almost enough to make them explode.

And then Louis pushed into Harry, and the younger boy whimpered because it was aching slightly, but he felt so warm and so full. For once, he felt something so much more than love, he felt utter adoration. He adored his Louis so much, and he would love him for ever.

Whilst slowly beginning to thrust into the bottom, Louis whispered sweet nothings into Harrys ear between kissing him all over. His sweet words made Harrys fragile heart flutter and he felt like he was floating. And soon he was crying, and Louis was threatening to pull out, out of worry.

"Harry, love, baby, lovely, my angel, does it hurt?" Louis asked, holding Harrys face in his hands.

"No, i love you so much Louis." He admitted. "You're beautiful and I adore you."

-

{MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

maybe a part 2? I left it open for the option if i want- or y'all. Anyway, sorry ive been lacking with the updates, i was hella sick with monk, then we had finals, then my nephew was born and nos ive been busy with family shit. Also, sorry for mistakes. I was rushing so fucking much for you all. But, im back!! So, prepare for alot more LARRY CUTENESS HYFR! I love you all, turn the frick up this weekend! }