25. Happily

Louis sat uncomfortably in the booth of some restaurant they'd agree to meet Niall at. His leg was bouncing about seventy times a minute, and he had run his fingers through his hair at least twenty times out of stress.

"Im feelin' a lot of anxiety, Harry." Louis says, annoyed, when Harry asks how he's feeling.

"Lord, Louis it's going to be fine!" Harry states for the literal thousandth time since they've made the arrangements.

"I know- i know. Im being unrealistic, im cool, im cool." Louis tries to tell himself, trying to sound as honest as possible.

"Im cool as fuck, yeah i am and if he doesn't like me, well, fuck h-"

"Harry!" The couple hears roughly through a sloppy Irish accent.

"Let the show begin," Harry murmurs and stands up quickly, making his way to the slightly shorter blonde man and hugging him foldly.

"Who's this, Louis I presume?" Niall releases Harry and gestures to the boy wearing the black skinny jeans, a black vneck of Harry's, and a red flannel.

"Yes, That's me!" Louis awkwardly stands, when Niall opens his arms expecting a hug, Louis awkwardly shuffles into them trying to look as comfortable as possible. Louis make a mental note that Niall is one of those people, that hug or presumably enjoy hugging. Louis really doesn't matter after it's all said and done, because Niall body was warm and smelt like candy.

Don't get him wrong, he'd much rather being pressed against hairy but he didn't want to force Niall into becoming the dreaded third wheel. (Dun dun dunnnn)

So, the Irish lad goes on to talk about how he had missed Harry terribly bad while he was away, and how things of change so much. Right down to his relationship life, and how his previous boyfriend by the name of Mark cheated on him with one of the jockeys at the country club.

Harry tries to act astonished, but fails in his attempt. Not because he's a huge asshole, but because he knew that Mark was a dicklord the first day he met him. I mean, who the fuck has the nerve to waltz into someone's life and completely wrecked them, especially whenever he knew the blonde hair boy had fallen so quickly for him. Harry thought it was disgusting.

But Niall grows tired of talking about the sad subject and change the topic to the new boy in front of him.

"So, how did you to meet?"

Louis answers quickly, trying to make and the best first impression anyone could possibly make. The anxiousness and his stomach had only lessened by a tad, and he does really hope that the optimistic foreigner in front of him would grow liking of the pessimistic boyfriend.

They answer questions, order food, small talk, and grow more comfortable with each other as the get together ends. Louis looks over at Harry with utter relief as Niall retrieves his debit card, and against the couples protests, pays for the food.

"Thank you." the couple say truthfully, it was a sweet gesture.

"It was nice meeting you," Louis says honestly and Niall pulls him in for the second hug of that evening, and replies with the most kindest thing Louis thought he could've ever heard from someone he had just met.

"It was nice meeting you Louis, you seem lovely and I'm glad you and Harry are together. You make him happy, I can tell."

That just warms Louis' little heart, and a large giddy smile is plastered across his shining face and it doesn't leave the entire way home.

He feels like he had accomplished his life's mission, to influence Harry's life for the better he just hopes that Harry agrees too.

-

"It wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to go, I quite like him he seems very nice. I could see why you're friends with him." Louis says fondly to Harry, they're spread across the couch, body limbs tangled together as of trying to tie some sort of intricate knot.

"He's a nice lad, A bit too naïve but I guess that's understandable." Harry says while playing with Louis' feathery locks.

"Harry, where do you think you would be if you would've never met me?"

The question catches the preoccupied boy offguard, and he hesitates for a moment before he answers trying to perfectly form what he is about to say. He wants to make sure that it comes out as meant and nothing is misunderstood.

"Honestly Louis, I think that I would be an absolute confused mess. I think that if it wasn't for you that I wouldn't have found myself so quickly. I would've been struggling throughout high school, what have never had stood up to the people who gave me shit my entire school career, would have taken quite a bit longer to realize that, I am in fact gay, and would have struggled to tell my mother. But most of all, I definitely wouldn't be as happy as I am right now, with you."

And with that, Louis is satisfied.

"I fucking love you, Harry Edward Styles." He says, straddles the boy and desperately connects their longing lips.

Harry smiled as his lover reached desperately into his curly locks and tugged gently from the root, Louis knew just how kinky this made the moaning mess beneath him and he always used it to his advantage.

Harry knew that at this rate, he would have a hard on before they were even done with- well, what ever they were doing. Louis trailed love bites down Harry's neck and when he reached his hollowed collarbones he attached his mouth. He felt Louis' teeth nibble at Harry's milky white skin, creating a bruise that he would soon admire every time he caught a glance at it.

Harry flipped Louis over, so that he was on top. He stripped the excited boyfriend of his shirt and kissed his toned torso, nibbling and sucking at random spots to show affection. Louis cried in pleasure as Harry took the big leap and palmed the boy though his pants.

The breaths of the two were short and in spurts, the hot air causing both of them to sweat and he just wanted to take Harry in, all of him.

-

oops smut chapter next, maybe? since the story is rated r there are no restrictions anymore 😉 soo sorry for the lack of updates, ive been having chronic panic and anxiety attacks because of stress and my boyfriend ect ect

ily all so much