8. You

Harry sulked into Louis' bedroom. He peeled the white tshirt that he ran and got from his home at seven fifty six that morning, and threw it onto the pile of clothing he had been working on for over a week now.

He wondered who that exotic looking guy was, and he wondered why his Louis was so.. close to him. Its not that he's jealous, its just that, like, Louis is Louis.

Why was Harry so caught up in all of this? Its not like we're exclusive or anything, he thought while pushing his hands through his curls repeatedly.

He wanted to just scream and cry and break everything in reach, he wanted to be alone and to be independent. And he wanted to not feel crazy when he had the feelings he did for the 19 year old heartthrob.

I don't even know if im gay or what i am if im not, or how ill know. I like kissing Louis, i love it. Ive loved it more than kissing any girl ive known. That has to mean something, right?

So, Harry grabbed the knit sweater Louis let him wear and slid it on, he needed to get out for a while. He grabbed his phone, keys and wallet from the small decorative plate on his secret lovers dresser and opened the bedroom door.

"Lou, i have to go check on some things. Ill be back soon, okay?" He called, but no one answered. "Babe?" Still, nothing.

Harry shrugged and walked into the living room. Empty. So he just left and thought that maybe those people at school were right, no one will love him.

{my life is falling apart omg 😭}