13. Make It To Me

- About 3 or 4 months later -
Three faint knocks were casted onto the door before a sleepy looking Louis slowly pulled open the door. He looked like hell, his hair matted, eyelids lilac like flowers Harry deliver the other boy, a few healing bruises strewn recklessly across his face the color of smoke off the cigarettes that Harry started smoking. Peering behind Louis, he sees the apartment littered with clothes and beer cans. Menswear is playing softly.

"Hey." Harry said lightly, sounding every bit exhausted and drained. His voice carried everything with it, like a trap Louis felt every bit of pain he in endured.

"Hi, lovely." Louis sounded just as rough as Harry. Louis' face scruffy and both of their hair hung long, disheveled.

"Missed you," Harry muttered, placing both bands into the mess of his shoulder length hair.

"I know." Louis called out to him, the silence and lack of touch between them was as sharp as a blade.

"Can i-" he began.

"You know you're always welcome." Louis said, his voice raspy and he opened the door wider letting the 18 year old boy inside.

Harry wore the sweater of Louis from months back, the old maroon fabric lost in color. The now tattered article of clothing laid loosely on his features, the sweater was once large before, its now huge.

The only change is his muscle size and his arm length. Harry had the sleeves rolled up one just because of that reason. They both looked rough, Harry taking the crown.

His long legs quickly move to in front of the couch and he sits down quickly.
"Its been a while." Louis sat down in the chair diagonal to him. Things were weird.

"I know."

"I've missed you."
Harry sighs.

"I don't want you thinking that now that im back that im capital of being how i once was." Harry glanced up, his elbows resting on his legs with his head in his hands.

"I know. i love you." Louis tried so hard for those words to get to Harry.

"I love you, too. And im sorry for all the pain I've caused you. I just don't want to be the cause of more."

"It's not like that Harry. I need you." Louis wanted to reach out and touch him, but he was afraid to see him slip through his fingertips once again.

"No, you don't."

"I haven't slept well in months." Louis sighs and Harry examines his face. Its rough, but cute. It will always be cute.

"I haven't either." Harry admits, it was hard to sleep where he went.

"Come lay down with me." Louis says, sounding probably too eager and yearning. He craves to feel Harrys silky skin again.

"I don't know." he wants to, he really does but maybe thats his problem.

"Please, Harry," Louis chokes out. Hot, fat, steamy tears threaten to roll down the boys face and all of Harrys morals are gone to shit.

He stands up and makes his way to his lover and takes his face in his hands.

"No lovely, no." He kisses Louis' cheeks until the crying subsides and he sees the tinge of pink at the tip of his nose start to fade.

"Come," Harry guides him to the bedroom and shuts the door.

Harry grabs Louis' shirt and brings it over his head, his tan skin is exposed to the cold air and goosebumps instantly appear.

Louis grabs Harrys coat and pushes it off him, soon after his shirt is removed as well.

Harry kisses Louis first. The simple act is marinated in so much passion, rushed intimacy that had been denied for so long. Louis presses kisses down

Harrys neck, mumbling "i love yous" with every peck. His sunken in collarbones are next, down his chest and to his deprived torso.

Louis unbuttons Harrys skinny jeans and peels them from his body with urgency. Harry does the same with Louis.

They both go to the bed and somewhat escape the cold underneath the covers, but its not until Harry spoons the other boy that they feel entirely warm.