22. Stop

Louis watched Harry from the passenger seat. His jaw was tense, his expression folded, eyes glazed over. Louis wondered if he did something wrong.

"Harry-" Louis began, his words interrupted.

"Please stop." Harry sighed.

"I didn't mean to say-"

"I know." Harry sighed again. He flicked the radio off and sped up, hurrying his way to the hair salon.

Harry had friends, Niall was his friend. He loved Niall with all of his heart, Harry also loved Louis. He wondered why he was so mad at Louis.

"I'm upset with you." Harry said abruptly.

"I'm upset with myself too." Louis sighed, looking down at his lap.

"I still love you though." Harry reassured, he knows what it's like to be both a.) a disappointment and b.) unloved.

"I'm glad. I love you too. I know you have friends." Louis said, his hand resting on Harry's thigh.

"I could always repay you," Louis trailed.

"Sorry I'm being a dick."

Louis sighed. Maybe Harry really was too young for him, he just really didn't know what he was doing anymore. How can someone disappear and then welcome themselves back into your life?
He was just convinced that Harry was in a good place as long as they were together, and that's all he needed.

{short update, i was being so rushed, pleasee vote and comment}