23. Mishappenings

With Harry's hair cut , (half an inch shorter, that little shit), Louis content and half a take out box from some chinese restaurant they found in their stomachs, they headed back to the flat they spent so much time at.

-

Harry is grumpy today, Louis thought. He watches as he sits on the sofa, picking at the fraying fabric on the edge of the hole in his black skinny jeans. He hadn't been talking much today, Louis was very skilled at pissing people off and he had successfully proven this yet again with his younger lover.

"Harry," Louis cries joking at first. "Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry." He repeats over and over again, just trying to pry a response out of his boyfriend.

"Harry," he says, then drapes himself over the lad, it doesn't work. His head is fixed on the wall straight ahead.

"Harryyy!" His arms reach up and move his cheeks around. Nothing.

"Fine, fine." He says before getting up, huffing and sulking to his room and slamming the door.

Harry counts about fifty nine seconds before Louis swings open the door, marches over to the solemn boy and pulling out the ultimate weapon.

He carefully positions himself on Harry's lap, Harry closes his eyes in attempt to block out what's happening before him. Louis wraps his legs around Harry's torso, and his arms under the other boys and plays with the curls resting on his neck.

"Harry," he whispers. "I'm sorry, love."

Sometimes you have to loose self control, Harry thinks. Or maybe it's because Louis called him love, or the way he's straddling Harry, or even the fact that Louis' thigh is extremely close to Harry's dick, but Harry wants to give in.

He postpones these thoughts as Louis whispers "I love you so much." in Harry's ear and one of his hands release his curls and reaches down to his lap.

"Let me show you how much," Louis pleads and Harry relinquished any need to feel anything other than warmth towards the lovely boy in front of him.

He nods, once slow then the next sloppy and eager.

"What was that?" Louis asks, climbing off Harry. He just wants a response from him.

"Please-" Harry says loudly.

"Come on, baby." Louis says, his arm extended and Harry interlocks their fingers, gets up, and follows Louis into his bedroom.

-

Their lips connect within seconds of entering their room, breaths hot and steamy, movement fast and sloppy. Harry's hands on Louis' petite hips and Louis' hands in Harry's luxurious curls.

Harry grunts as Louis tugs on a ringlet, and a throaty groan as he releases it and trails down Harry's toned abdomen. The black hem of his black vneck is flung up, revealing the tanned skin scattered in ink and sweat.

Harry removed Louis' shirt as well, and Louis guides him to the large bed and gently pushes him back. He falls softly and his curls blanket the sheets, Louis thinks he is beautiful.

"You're beautiful Harry." Louis murmurs and unbuttons his pants, then slides them off of his toned legs.

"Louis I love you baby."

Harry had never been so hot and bothered in his entire life, and as soon as his bottoms were removed it was apparent to Louis.

So, he went to work, removing Harry's underwear and attacking his erection.

Louis licks the tip, and Harrys throaty groan fills the room.

"Shit, Lou!" Harry screams as Louis takes him into his mouth. This wasn't Louis' first time giving a blowjob, lets just say he'd been in a few relationships (they all worked out marvelous, as you can tell,) and was giving Harry the full package.

The recipient was sure that his dick was hitting Louis in the throat, but he wasn't given much time before his entire body was filled with warmth. Sweat beads forming on his forehead, his eyes glistening, the only sound in the room was his moans.

Louis was jacking off low key, and watching Harry hit his high was about to make Louis come right then and there.

"Oh- ah- Louis!" Harry screams and Louis swallows once, then wipes his mouth.

He watches as Harry falls back onto the bed, brushing back his curls.

"Fuck," he says quietly.

"Wait till you get the full package." The older boyfriend says, then gets up to brush his teeth. He really wanted to kiss Harry, but that would be weird since he swallowed his come, right? Right.

{1k reads, yaaaay! thanks guys sooo much-> reward? smut af, sorry if its shitty ugh. i love you all💗 natalie}