15. Stay With Me

The next morning Harry debated leaving, or to stay, or to leave a note.

He just doesnt know what to do, and the last thing he doesn't want to do is hurt Louis because he loves him.

Harry wasn't the same dimply seventeen year old he was almost half a year before, he had seen things, heard things and done things that has changed him. He doesn't want to hurt Louis like he had hurt himself.

He had missed so much of his life, moments he will never get back. Like his highschool graduation, or his sisters graduation from university.
Those are things that he will never get back, no matter what.

He didn't know wether to leave or not, and was having a hard time deciding. I guess that means that I don't want to.

He grabbed his phone and glanced at the time, 3:30. It had meant that they had slept about a good eleven hours, they were eleven hours we'll spend and much needed.

He never understood how he could be next to Louis at any time and automatically feel ten trillion times better. Wether they were drunk at seven a.m. and babbling about some television show they saw a few weeks ago, or them cuddled next to each other in his warm bed it was always better.

"Good morning," Louis mutters groggily, his voice thick with sleep.

"It really is." Harry peers behind him, looking at the adorable boy who's wiping sleep out of his eyes.

Louis sees Harry's positivity as a growing opportunity for their coupleship, and he smiles. He has missed Harry so much and he is overjoyed with his presence again.

Louis had no idea where Harry went, but he knew it was serious when he saw his mother drive him away one

Thursday morning then return without him. He didn't see him for four months after that, until yesterday.

Harry had changed dramatically. He was slender, worked, muscular, and tan. His eyes were once a light shade of emerald, they had been drained, leaving them a grey pale green. His smile- well- he hadn't even seen it since the last time they were together. He wasn't the same Harry, growing more rugged anymore masculine. It was different, maybe a good different but

Louis hadn't taken to it yet. It was odd not seeing the boy wearing a Jack Wills jumper, skinny jeans and a hair scarf.
He didn't want to intrude, or to get nosy but he wanted to know why Harry left him. What happened during those four months that changed him so much, because he missed Harry. His Harry.

He didn't want things to change, or get weird. He just hoped they didn't.