9. WhipLash

You see, Harry has always hidden apart of him behind the dimples and the smiles. Harry was the tree with a base of thick roots fruiting nothing but desolation, melancholia, and a deep desperation to be happy.

When he met Louis outside of the building, Harry thought it was a turning point in his life. For once he had a reason to wake up in the morning with a smile on his face and jitters in his stomach.

But he knew deep, deep down that nothing is forever. That the pain was soon to be resurfaced, and while not as bad as previous downfalls he felt alone, alienated and flustered.

All of the different thoughts in his head were dipping, slipping and zooming in his head so fast, he was feeling like he had whiplash. He just wanted a drink, maybe two or three [thousand] and to finally feel at peace.

He swung open the doors to his [parents] flat, walking impossibly fast on his weak and wobbling legs. He thought he resembled a new born fawn, but he didn't even care at the moment. It wasn't Louis that caused these feelings , it really wasn't and as cliché as it sounded it was everything going on in his life.

Schoolwork, his family, his [few] friends, his part time job at the library, and now? His secret lover. Harry loved school, he really did but with all the fucking unnecessary bullshit he took everyday he was ready to get out. He loved his mum dearly, but lately he hasn't seen much of her. She works late nights at the hospital and is always busy with his sister, Gemma. Harry only had three friends, Niall and his boyfriend Ben and a nice girl named Courtlyn, they weren't close and often felt like he bothered Ben and Courtlyn but Niall always seemed to care. Harry loved the library, and with each spared moment being occupied by a certain shaggy haired, blue eyed boy, he kept finding himself there less than normal.

Maybe that's the problem, they're falling in love with each other to quickly and it's not going to work out.