2. Thinking Out Loud

After the last boxes are taken up (Harry being extremely careful, Louis is convinced clumsiness runs in his veins) Harry insists on staying to help him unpack the boxes.

"Louis, please," he begs to stay. Louis agrees, just because he doesn't want to hear Harry's voice like that ever again.

"All of the boxes are labeled, things for the living room have a "L", things for the kitchen have a "K", things for the bathroom have a "B" and things for the bedroom have a "BR"." Louis states, Harry watching his pink lips move as he talks. Harry wonders what it would be like to kiss them, then Harry wonders why he wonders that.

"I'll take the bedroom stuff, first." The boy says, slipping off his shoes and pushing the curls back off of his forehead. He then disappears with a few boxes in his hands.

After thirty minutes, Louis is extremely bored and decides on turning on some music. He finds the stereo in one of the large brown boxes, plugs it into the wall socket and connects his phone.

"Im not saying it was your fault, although you could've done more," Plays throughout the apartment, and Harry shrieks.

"God, what happened?" Lou rushes into the room.

"The Kooks!" Harry applauds. "Bloody genius!"

Louis melts inside when he realizes that Harry had created a bun on top of his head controlling all of his wild curls. "That's cute," Louis thinks to himself.

"What's cute?" The other boy asked, curious.

"The bun on top of your head." He says slowly, embarrassed.

Harrys cheeks flush with the complement and his hand shoots up to touch it, almost to assure himself that this was really happening. His lips form a sparkling smile, revealing his dimples and his eyes wrinkle in sheer happiness.

"Thank you." He giggles, his laugh is beautiful and sounds like a symphony.

"If you don't tell me what to do next, I may have to lay in your bed until you give me further instructions." Harry says, flopping back to lay on the large king bed.

"You can do whatever your little heart desires, including helping me sort these CDs?" Louis asks. And Harry nods, following him into the living room.