11. Kids

Harry tugged his creme sweater closer to his body [if that was even possible] and tried to keep his head down. He hated walking through the main wing hallway, there was always someone trying to start shit with him.

"Hey, Styles!" One boy laughs, as if putting emphasis on his last name is some kind of insult. The boy threatens to get up when he sees Harrys face tighten, natural defense against him ready but sits back down and smiles as Harry starts to walk away. "I can't hit a gay boy."

The six foot boy whips around and stands tall against the five foot something dick face who really should sit the fuck down. "I really fucking hope what you say to me makes your incompetent self feel better at the end of the day, because personally what you say doesn't hurt my feelings. You sound illiterate, calling me gay isnt an insult and your substandard derogatory comments sound like they've been conjured up by a child. Grow the fuck up, you shag off. And yes, im fucking gay but i wouldn't dare shag you off."

In a perfect world Harry wouldn't have had to say anything because everyone would be nice and lovely but reality is that people are vicious, devious and ignorant.

The boy stands up and thinks of punching the taller boy in the face but he knows that he couldn't win in a fight against Harry. So, he sits down still looking smug and Harry walks away.

Lunch rolls around and he spends the hour in the library, finding the books outside of their rightful place and returning them. The only person in there is this nice boy name Liam, he is a senior too and gets picked on. Not for really any reason, probably because Liam is a genius and doesn't say anything when they call him a loser or a nerd.

Harry wonders why all the good people go through the worst shit in life and why people think they are entitled to their opinion on people's personal life and choices. He can't wait for this year to be over with, and to be out of the cycle of the highschool food chain.

The bell sounds and Harry leaves early saying to hell with science because well, its not like he was going to listen anyway.

-

{Harry came out to some people!!!! ayeee guess whats next?}