5. Give Me Love

They walk casually into the hardware store, both subconsciously wishing they were hand in hand. The pair, (well not officially, but they both like to believe they are in their minds), walk past many isles in the large store until they reach the paint. Harry's face lights up, his beautiful dimples showing and he bounces excitedly on his heels.

"You can choose the colors." Louis says. He decides that every time he sees the mural, his mind will instantly think of the seventeen year old goof ball and he is definitely okay with that.

"Really? Are you sure? This is kind of a big deal."

"Yes, love. I want you to."

So, Harry flashes him a gorgeous award winning smile, and slowly walks through the isle. His face scrunched in thought, and Harry touches a few paint buckets then with draws his hand.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks, his long fingers rubbing his chin.

"Red, dark red." Louis replies, walking behind him while resting his arm on one of the shelves.

"Well," he hums. "How about dark red, grey and maybe.. Black?"

Louis smiles, it's bright and genuine. It makes Harry happy. He makes Harry happy.

"It will look lovely." He smiles. "Lovely, lovely, lovely."

So, they purchase small tins of paint, a tarp, and some painting tape- just in case.

By the time they've decided and checked out, the once bright blue sky is a bland shade of grey.

They load everything into Lou's vehicle and they begin to drive down the highway. Louis' hand is resting on the middle glove compartment. Harry eyes the boys small hand, and sucks in a sharp breath and squeezes his emerald eyes shut.

I can do this. Do it. He thinks, somehow conjuring up enough courage.

He reaches over in one swift movement and tangles their fingers together. They both smile, and feel like they could exist forever as long as they were in the company of each other.

And they don't untangle their hands, even through they were moderately sweaty, until they pull into the apartment parking lot.

Louis takes two cans of paint, and Harry takes one. They make their way up the stairs and down the hall.

"Key," Harry asks, seeing that the small boys hands are full.

"It's in my back pocket." Lou says, popping his bum out a bit.

Harry slides his hand into his back pocket and Lou swears he feels him squeeze his butt. Their faces both flushed and one being hot and bothered, (no hint, it was Louis,) they sit the tins down and call it a night.

"Can I, um, stay over?" Harry asks, shifting his body back and forth.

"Of course." Louis disappears down the hallway and comes back with a large sweater in his hand. "Here, you can swear this if you'd like."

"Why thank you." The curly haired boy grins.

"Any time. If you want to change the bathroom-" And just like that Harry slung his black V-neck over his full head of curls. Louis sees the tattoos strewn across the boys torso, and he wonders how anyone could dislike him.

He glances up at Louis and tugs his lip in between his teeth. All Harry wants to do is kiss the boy he met about two weeks about with the shaggy hair and the sad eyes. But then he starts to think that if Lou wanted to kiss him, wouldn't he had done it already? Why do i want to kiss him so badly anyway, am i gay?

And thats when he snaps, with his thoughts swirling around his head like a hurricane the only thing he wants is him. The thing he thinks of first when he opens his eyes in the morning, the person he wants to be with every second of the day, and the only person who has truly believed in Harry without a single reason too.

So, he drops the sweater and strides over to Louis. He has to, he has to.