19. Love (And Drugs)

"I tried to kill myself." Harry says numbly, looking down. "Not here, of course. Because these totally wouldnt kill me. Here," He pushed up his sleeves to reveal two bandaged wrists.

"Harry, why?" Louis says. Why? Why? Why?

"I told my mom," He says. "i told her that i love you and im gay and she said i would burn in hell and offered to call a fucking rehab center." He slurs, his dilated eyes

"Harry-" Lou begins with intentions to tell him to stop because he isn't himself right now but he interjects.

"No! You dont understand!" Harry screams, his deep voice echoing throughout the flat. Louis flinches like he had been kicked in the ribs. "You dont fucking understand how it feels for the one person thats supposed to love you unconditionally disapproves of you! Its not fucking fair, Louis! Ill never forgive 'er! I felt so... so fucking pathetic and helpless that i debated hanging myself from the ceiling fan, or jumping from my window! But those were too quick, and didnt deserve a quick a way out, because i was already burning in hell."

Louis stays quiet.

"I just- I dont know. I was gone for so long because i was at my grandparents house in the country side. I had to get involved with her church, Catholic and i swear the way my family treated me whilst i was there is something i can never forget." He reaches up and wipes a tear down his cheek.

For once in his entire life, Louis Tomlinson is at a shortness for words. The things that usually came so fluently to him were foreign now, he couldn't speak, so he stood up and hugged the hurting boy in front of him. He exhales in as they embrace and Louis takes the time to breathes Harry in, the familiar scent of that cologne he bought at Macys one after noon, the joints they just smoked and the coconut vodka staining his scent. Louis smiles, because the things things will become easier. They just hope so.

{SO ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I GOT SO MANY TWEETS, DMS AND MESSAGES ON HERE TO UPDATE AND OK SO ITS SHORT AF BECAUSE I DIDNT GET TO FINISH AND AGHH.

COMMENT AND LIKE FOR MORE.

ALSO, IM SICK AF AND I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING RN SO I NEED MOTIVATION IN THE COMMENTS

LOVE YOUUUU- natalie 🐱}