44| us against the world

i stood up from the sun loungers with Luke M, walking with Shaughna as she stormed off from Ryan. walking into the villa and sitting on the sofa, the original girls all waited for Shaughna to tell us what the hell just went on.

"he was going 'we didn't have the conversation that we were exclusive'," she told us as we all looked at her baffled.

"you were with him for nearly four weeks!" Siannise stated, annoyance clear in her tone.

"that's not even the worst part, wait till you hear this! he said to me 'i do still have feelings for you and i don't want to completely shut us off'," Shaughna told us as we were literally speechless.

"you're joking," i shook my head in disbelief, a hand covering my mouth as she nodded with a clear pissed off expression.

"what the- he's playing a dangerous game," Paige shook her head as she sighed loudly.

"i'm going back over there to show him that i'm not upset," Shaughna told us as she stood up once again, walking off confidently as we all egged her on.

"she looks like such a bad bitch," i chuckled out as Jess laughed from beside me.

"doesn't she? but seriously, i can't believe he said that," Jess shook her head.

"he's fucked Shaughna over and now he's doing the exact same thing to Molly," Rebecca said as we all nodded.

our eyes stayed focused on Shaughna as she made her way over to the day beds where all of the boys had gathered.

"look at them! little ants scattering from the nest," Demi said as the boys all got up and left the ex couple alone.

"i'm so proud," i said with a small smile, Jess smiling beside me.

"so proud, she's so strong," Siannise then added.

-

after Shaughna and Ryan seemed to 'sort' things out, I made my way over to Callum who sat with Nas and Eva.

"hey," i smiled sitting down beside Callum, his arm immediately resting on my leg.

"you just saved Callum from being a third wheel," Nas joked making the four of us laugh.

"it was you being the third wheel for how long, Nassy boy," i joked along, Nas rolling his eyes before laughing.

"coming for a chat?" Callum asked as he stroked my skin with his thumb.

"yeah, of course," i agreed quickly, we said bye to Nas and Eva before walking off to the firepit.

"fucking hell...i feel like i was away from you for ages," Callum huffed as he took a seat, taking my hand and pulling me onto his lap.

"did you really miss me that much?" i giggled, stroking the back of his neck.

"well yeah, i've spent pretty much four weeks with you. we may as well move in together when we leave here," i laughed at this, shaking my head slightly.

"slow down, tiger! jheez, at the rate your going, we may as well be married," i exclaimed causing us to laugh.

"it's mad to think that this is it now," Callum said as he looked off into the empty garden.

"what do you mean?"

"i've got you. so every other guy that even dares to look at you can fu-," i cut him off by laughing once more, pecking his cheek softly as i rested my forehead against his.

"what does that mean? for us?" i asked gently, keeping my blue eyes focused on Callum's hazel ones.

"exclusive? but i don't want to be just exclusive. i'm sounding really selfish here but i want you. all for myself. when i was in Casa Amor, i couldn't stand the thought of any other guy trying to crack on with you. Angel, i have never felt this way about anyone before and i never want this feeling to go away."

i was pretty much at loss of words. my time away from Callum did make me realise how much i wanted him. how much i wanted us. i could see myself in a few months time with Callum.

i was falling for the boy. it was clear as any day.

"you are who i've been looking for. us against the world..." Callum trailed off, placing his lips softly onto my own.

"us against the world," i repeated, barely above a whisper.

to be completely honest, i thought this was it. the time Callum would make us official. i actually wanted to laugh in my own face for being so stupid.

all of those kind and soft words clouding my mind as i rested my head on Callum's shoulder. my heart was racing a hundred miles per hour and i felt like an idiot for getting my own hopes up.

"i want you to be my girlfriend...will you?"

my head shot up from Callum's shoulder, my eyes locking onto his as i stared at him in both shock and awe. in this moment, it was perfect. there was no one else i would rather share this moment with and i was overwhelmed at the feeling of happiness taking over me.

"yes."

one simple word caused the boy in front of me to grin from ear to ear, his hands going to the back of my neck as he pulled me into a passionate kiss filled with love and joy.

-
this chapter was kinda short but it was cheesy and cute so, hope you enjoyed! <3

any suggestions just let me know!

also, hideaway next chapter?🤷🏼‍♀️