34| morning dates

sitting on the stools at the bar, Callum and i talked about a bunch of things like our families, what our friends were like and other stuff that were important to us.

catching my attention was Luke M storming across the garden and towards Mike and Jess looking cosy on the day beds.

"go on, Bieber!" i chanted, not caring who heard.

"he's fuming," Callum laughed as we watched him join Jess and Mike.

"it's muggy, init?"

"Mike's my boy in here but it is a bit."

"i like Mike. he's a close friend of ours in here but it's just getting weird. like who even is he?" i said as Callum chuckled.

"if i was in Luke's position i'd be livid. livid," Callum said as he focused his attention on me again.

"you don't have to worry about that. it'd take someone very special to come in and turn my head," i said as i watched a smile spread across his face.

"that's what i like to hear. cause obviously i really like ye and i- honestly, i feel like we're just right for each other. all my eggs are in your basket."

"awh, Callum."

"when i think about the outside, i do see us working and i do see us being together."

"stop, my cheeks are starting to hurt," i said shyly, hiding behind my hands as my smile just continued to grow.

Callum: i do think that Angel and i have something really special and everyday it's just like i'm developing more and more feelings for her.

Callum took my hands in his, placing a kiss on my lips. one thing Callum and i had in common was being quite reserved with our feelings. yes, we knew that we like one another but we don't talk about it as openly as the other islanders. so whenever we did talk about our feelings towards one another, i couldn't help but feel all mushy and warm inside.

Angel: Callum does make me really happy and...oh, my god. i can't stop smiling!

"i'm happy you've said that because i do feel the same. every second together just feels right and i like were we're heading," i said after a few seconds of silence.

"good," Callum smiled before bringing me in for a proper passionate kiss.

-

after Callum and i's chat, i walked into the kitchen, Paige eyeing me up suspiciously as she leaned against Finn, "what're you glowing for?"

with Ryan and Shaughna joining us, we all stood together. "i just...really really like Callum. i want to hit myself in the face, i feel like i'm sixteen again," i informed the two couples as they smiled.

"yous two are one of the strongest couples in here," Shaughna smiled at me, linking her arm with mines.

"he just has to look at me and i get all giddy, it's weird."

"awh, yeah. you've never had a boyfriend before, have you?" Ryan said in realisation.

"no, that's why it's scaring me a bit," i admitted.