50| new crushes

That night Jamie was the talk of the dressing room, everyone gushing over how gorgeous he was. Which, admittedly he was. Although he couldn't compare to Callum, not in my eyes anyway.

In the garden there was a game set up for us to play, one that we had to pump up balloons by bouncing on the actual pump

It was an absolute sport of a challenge, my legs hurting after one or two bounces. My team sadly lost, which me being the sore loser I am, was planning on giving the other team the silent treatment for the rest of the night.

Although that plan went down the drain when Callum ended up making me laugh after repeatedly trying for around five minutes. "You are such a sore loser. Imagine not talking to me because I won."

"Fuck off." I huffed, Callum only laughing and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, swaying us back and forth.

"Are we about to have an argument?" He mocked as I struggled against him, his grip only tightening around me.

"About to punch you about big man." I jokingly threatened, managing to escape his grip. I turned around to face him, throwing a few harmless punches his way.

"Oi! Watch it shorty. You might poke my eyes out with those dagger nails of yours." He joked, grabbing my writs so that I couldn't move my hands.

"Ugh, why do you have to be so strong for?" I huffed, struggling against him some more before he caved in and just bear hugged me.

"Not my fault your built without a muscle." Callum joked.

"Excuse you? My core is exceptionally strong." I defended, leaning my head against his toned chest as we continued to hug in the middle of the kitchen.

-

Sitting around the couch beside the kitchen, Shaughna, Paige, Molly, Natalia, Pricilla and I all watched as Ryan and Jamie headed down the stairs.

"I wonder what they're going to talk about. Like hashtag compare notes?" Shaughna said what we were all thinking.

"What's he gonna say to him? Like 'I don't agree with how it all went down'?" Molly wondered aloud.

"Awwh don't." Shaughna cringed.

Mike and Siannise joined us, Mike taking a space beside Pricilla and Siannise at the end beside Natalia.

"I don't understand. What's he trying to do? Is he tryna be your night in shining armour. You don't need it." Mike said to Shaughna.

"I think Jamie just wants to make sure Ryan knows what he done wrong. Which Ryan knows now, but Jamie doesn't know that as he literally just got here." I pointed out to Mike.