24| Lads Vegas

outfit ;

"finally," Shaughna said as she sat down at the beanbags, joining Nas, Sophie, Connor, Paige and i

"hm?" i said as i looked at her, her head gesturing to Ryan and Rebecca having a chat.

"he said that he does prefer me but he hadn't told her yet up until now," she informed us.

"yeah sometimes his friendliness can be mistaken for flirting," i said at the group agreed, Connor and Sophie standing up to go and have a chat on their own.

"i know, now we can just move on and live happily ever after," Shaughna said causing us to laugh. Finley then came over and grabbed Paige for a chat leaving just Shaughna, Nas and i.

"you guys are well suited," i said as she smiled.

"yeah, i completely agree," Nas said as i stood up from my beanbag to share one with Nas.

"here he comes," Shaughna said quietly as Ryan pulled her for a chat, helping her up in the process.

"and then there was two," Nas said as we cuddled together.

"i can't wait for a girl to come in for you," i said as Nas kissed my head.

"same but for the meantime i'm glad i have a best friend like you," he said as i scrunched up my face.

"that's cute so i'll ignore the cringe," i said making him laugh.

-

Callum, Connor, Sophie and i stood around the lit fire, "should we say a prayer?" Sophie asked as we laughed.

"let's do it," Connor agreed as we all joined hands.

"we swear to not get involved in anymore triangles," i laughed out as Callum smiled at me.

"amen," Sophie said as i let go of Connors hand, Callum pulling me closer and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"how funny is it that you two were getting to know Connagh with a g and still ended up back to us," Connor said as we all laughed.

"we had an easy escape, Soph. and still we ended back with these idiots!" i joked as Callum kissed my cheek quickly.

"we won," he said as him and Connor laughed.

-

after a while of being with the other islanders i decided to freshen up my makeup before heading back out.

"you look stunning," Callum said as i walked towards the kitchen.

"awh, thank you," i smiled as i wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"Rebecca and Connagh with a g kissed," he whispered as my mouth fell open.

"really? poor Siannise," i said as i lay my head on his shoulder, looking over at the bar to see Siannise and Connagh having a chat.