37| least compatible

after the challenge everyone headed downstairs to get ready for tonight. walking into the dressing room with my hair wet, i attempted to dry it with my towel.

"Luke T did cuddle you in bed before he was coupled up with Siannise, right?" Jess asked Rebecca.

"did he?" Siannise pushed on.

"yeah," Rebecca told Siannise who looked fuming.

"that's fucking it now," she told us.

"wait what's going on?" i asked as i had missed what was said before i walked in.

"Luke T apparently cuddling Rebecca in bed," Paige informed me.

"oh, shit," i said as i went over to Siannise who sat on the floor in front of the mirror, "are you okay?"

"i'm fuming."

"just hear the whole story, babe. don't think too much into it," i told her quietly so the others couldn't hear.

"no, i know."

outfit ;

sitting on the couch beside the kitchen, Callum, Finn and i all watched as Luke M pulled Jess for a chat as he wasn't pleased that she kissed Mike in the challenge

"she could've quite easily kissed Luke, married someone for a shitty reason and then just pied someone," Finn explained simply.

"if that happened to me i wouldn't even pull her for a chat. you'd just tell her straight away," Callum spoke up as i wrapped the jacket that he had given me around my shoulders.

"exactly," Finn agreed.

"rude," Callum said as we continued to watch the two on the day beds.

"oh, my- look at Sophie and Shaughna," i pointed out, watching the two girls inch closer to the day beds.

"typical," Ryan laughed as he joined us, also watching the two girls.

"hi, best friend since day one," i teased making Callum and Finn laugh as Ryan rolled his eyes.

"would you rather have me pie you?"

"no," i said quickly as he nodded his head.

"exactly."

"i'm going to check on Luke," i excused myself once i saw Luke M and Jess walk away from one another.

walking towards Luke, i held my arms out, "you okay?"

literally walking into my open arms, he let out a sigh as we hugged, "i actually feel okay. feeling a lot better."

"he knows what he's doing. honestly, like i said in the challenge, i don't like sharks. especially ones named Mike," i stated making him laugh as we walked over to the kitchen.