38| casa amor

the morning after Wallace and Sophie being dumped had come along with the blinding lights turning on and stinging my eyes.

"morning," i yawned out to everyone.

"morning," Callum replied along with a few others.

sitting up in bed, i grabbed the hoodie Callum had taken off during the night and pulled it to me as i hugged into it, "this is my favourite hoodie of yours. obsessed," i told him as he put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to him.

"yesterday was savage," Luke T spoke up as him and Siannise sat up from their own bed.

"is Mike in here?" Siannise asked as she looked around the room.

sitting up more i also couldn't see him, along with Jess, "where's Jess?" i thought aloud.

"were they together?" Luke T concluded as everyone finally clicked.

"probably," Luke M mumbled as he let out a loud yawn.

"oh, my god," Rebecca spoke up, just as shocked as everyone else.

"that was fast," i mumbled to Callum who nodded, "Luke M, would you like one of my famous hugs?" i asked making him smile.

"go on," Callum smiled as he let me stand up from our bed, going over to Luke who happily accepted my hug.

"i give the best hugs," i said once we pulled apart, Luke M nodding in agreement.

"you do give pretty good hugs," Paige stated as she got up from her own bed.

"do we get a hug?" Shaughna asked as her and Ryan both held out their arms.

"obviously you do," i smiled before jumping into the middle of them.

outfit ;

the girls all decided to eat breakfast together and have a girly chat while we were at it

the girls all decided to eat breakfast together and have a girly chat while we were at it. sitting with my bowl of cereal and tea that Callum made me, i listened into the current conversation.

"Sophie and Wallace had very unique personalities in the villa," Demi said as everyone mumbled in agreement.

"it feels so weird without them here," Jess said as she adjusted her sunglasses.

"feels so much emptier 'cause there's more than one person gone," Shaughna spoke up.

"it's just so much quieter i think. like even getting ready this morning," i added on before taking another spoonful of my coco pops.