15| in our feels

3rd pov

the four islanders walked into the villa, Connagh taking Angel's hand as he helped her walk up the stairs, "thank you," she smiled making him smile in return.

"we're back!" Paige said in a sing-song voice, Angel noticing their hands still connected.

"are they holding hands?" Callum asked Nas as Nas gave the boy a look.

"fuckin hell," Callum mumbled as he pushed himself up from the beanbag he was sitting on.

Callum;
holding hands, they must've had a good time.

"this is Connagh!" Angel said, disconnecting their hands as she pointed to him.

"and this is Finley!" Paige added as everyone stood up to greet the two new islanders.

"how was it?" Nas asked Angel as he gave her a welcome back hug after been gone for quite some time.

the girl nodded her head with a smile on her face, Callum then coming over to also give her a hug. he didn't say anything though, but neither did she.

"right, girls! let's go for a chat," Sophie said as the bunch walked away from the boys and over to the day beds.

"we have been waiting!" Leanne exclaimed excitedly as the girls all sat down to listen to Angel and Paige.

"it was good. it was really nice," Angel said with a smile. "how'd you like him?" she asked Sophie.

"i'm sticking with original Connor," she said making them all awh.

"how was Finley?" Siannise asked Paige.

"he was so lovely. but he's twenty," she said making our eyes widen, except from Siannise's as she already knew.

"he looks older," i said making the others nod. Siannise then went on to tell us how her date went with Finley, also agreeing that the age was a little odd for her.

"so how was the date?" Eve asked Angel.

"really good. the conversation just flowed and we got on really well," she replied.

"so do you fancy him?" Sophie asked.

"i mean, it would be stupid to rule anything out. he is very attractive though, like wow," she said making the girls laugh.

Angel's pov

i walked into the dressing room, clutching a towel around me as i just had a shower.

"who do you think is most shitting it?" Paige asked us all.

"Connor and Callum," Shaughna laughed as i grabbed some clothes before leaving again.

Angel;
i did really enjoy my date, today. but i also want to talk to Callum, just to see what's going on. if anything is going on at all...

outfit;