36| snog, marry, pie

waking up the next morning, the tension from last night seemed to be still lingering in the air. pushing the duvet away from me, i sat up and put my mic on before heading upstairs to the dressing room.

"you alright, love?" Siannise asked as she brushed through her hair.

"yeah, fine. just so much tension right now," i yawned out, sitting down on a stool in front of the mirror.

"it'll all be back to normal before we know it," she said as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, leaning her chin on my head.

"i hope so," i mumbled just as Jess and Demi made their way inside, "well i need to brush my teeth, really bad morning breath right now," i said bluntly making the three laugh as i walked into the bathroom.

"morning," Callum greeted as he walked in after me, standing at the sink beside me.

"morning," i smiled, grabbing my toothbrush and a tub of toothpaste.

"are you alright?"

"yep."

"i feel like you've just been off with me since the voting," Callum admitted as i put the toothbrush in my mouth.

"i just hope we made the right decision, that's all," i said as my eyes briefly met his through the mirror.

brushing our teeth in silence, i finally put my toothbrush down and spat one last time, Callum doing the same.

"i really don't want to fall out over this," Callum said as he moved behind me, his head leaning on my shoulder.

"we're not going to. i think everyone just feels a little on edge," i told him, turning around to play with the string on his hoodie.

"it definitely is a little awkward, isn't it?" he mumbled just as Nas walked in with his usual smile.

Angel: waking up today, there is definitely a lot of tension. i think it's just a waiting game to see what happens next.

"i love this hoodie," i changed the subject, hinting at Callum that maybe i would want to wear it to bed next time.

"do you? it was the first thing i grabbed from my cubby thingy," Callum said making me smile.

"we should get ready anyhow, i'll talk to you soon," going on my tiptoes, i pecked Callum's cheek and from the corner of my eye i could see the look Nas was giving us.

"talk to you soon," Callum repeated after me before walking out of the bathroom to get ready for today.

"love, love, love," Nas sang making me punch his shoulder gently.

"you, Nasy boy, have to keep that mouth of yours shut," i warned jokingly, the two of us laughing at my attempted seriousness.

"and you, Angel dust, have to...grow or something. i couldn't think of a good comeback," he admitted making us laugh even more.

outfit ;